• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Bone Thugs stans stay getting hurt everytime they're reminded that the WORLD recognizes Wu as the greatest hip hop group of all time :mjcry:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
YOUR WINNERS OF THE 2014 GOAT GROUP TOURNAMENT......

THE RZA THE GZA OL D B INSPECKTAH DECK RAEKWON THE CHEF GHOSTFACE KILLA U-GOD MASTA KILLA CAPPADONNA AND THE METHOD

THE WUTANG CLAN.

url

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
East coast bias. Lololololol.

California is damn near the entire west coast, literally. and stank ass Ohio is big as fukk

nikka made a typo "None Thugs"

The dualities.

@Ronnie Lott has an IQ of 90 tops. Go bash something, dummy.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
YOUR WINNERS OF THE 2014 GOAT GROUP TOURNAMENT......

THE RZA THE GZA OL D B INSPECKTAH DECK RAEKWON THE CHEF GHOSTFACE KILLA U-GOD MASTA KILLA CAPPADONNA AND THE METHOD

THE WUTANG CLAN.

url

It ain't over breh :to:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
There is a reason Bone Thugs gets booked SEVERAL acts before Wu on shows. In California and on the East Coast. Wu the GOAT group. No matter how bad Bone stans want it to be different. Wu the GOAT. IT just is what is. :mjcry:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
congrats to the wu.

im not enthused by the way they did it, and all the cheating their fans did.

but hey, theyre dedicated i guess.:manny:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
There is a reason Bone Thugs gets booked SEVERAL acts before Wu on shows. In California and on the East Coast. Wu the GOAT group. No matter how bad Bone stans want it to be different. Wu the GOAT. IT just is what is. :mjcry:

lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
At least these are 2 great groups in the final though.

You tried your best also to sway people's belief that Wu the GOAT. All the bullish!t talk about better music and sh!t. You even tried telling people Bizzy Bone solo work was better than Wu group work. Sh!t was :mjlol: and :mjcry: at the same damn time.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You tried your best also to sway people's belief that Wu the GOAT. All the bullish!t talk about better music and sh!t. You even tried telling people Bizzy Bone solo work was better than Wu group work. Sh!t was :mjlol: and :mjcry: at the same damn time.

Nonsense, I didn't try to "sway" anyone's belief's. I said my opinion and view point. I love Wu Tang. It ain't that serious lol, it's a poll on an internet forum lol. Just posted my opinions, wasn't no campaign type shyt lmao. Bullshyt talk? What are you talking about? It's an opinion, you really that mad? Lol. At what? Cause someone has a different view point? Lol. That's kind of sad man lol. Particularly when both are very credible groups and legendary in their own right. I stick by the Bizzy Bone thing, you guys probably haven't even heard all the work so your opinions on it aren't that interesting to me lol. You should chill and state your own opinion's instead of worrying about someone else' lol. Really don't know what your mad about lol, I'm a huge Wu Tang fan, but that doesn't mean I have to idolize them and not be real about my opinions.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Nonsense, I didn't try to "sway" anyone's belief's. I said my opinion and view point. I love Wu Tang. It ain't that serious lol, it's a poll on an internet forum lol. Just posted my opinions, wasn't no campaign type shyt lmao. Bullshyt talk? What are you talking about? It's an opinion, you really that mad? Lol. At what? Cause someone has a different view point? Lol. That's kind of sad man lol. Particularly when both are very credible groups and legendary in their own right. I stick by the Bizzy Bone thing, you guys probably haven't even heard all the work so your opinions on it aren't that interesting to me lol. You should chill and state your own opinion's instead of worrying about someone else' lol. Really don't know what your mad about lol, I'm a huge Wu Tang fan, but that doesn't mean I have to idolize them and not be real about my opinions.

Wu is league's above Bone. Any talk of them being on the same level culturally as Wu should be labeled "bullsh!t". Just facts.