• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You tried your best also to sway people's belief that Wu the GOAT. All the bullish!t talk about better music and sh!t. You even tried telling people Bizzy Bone solo work was better than Wu group work. Sh!t was :mjlol: and :mjcry: at the same damn time.

And this is after the shyt's done lmao. I said I'm pleased a credible group 1, damn lol. No-one should stan that hard, that's when it's a difference between fandom and standom man lol.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Brand Nubian > Bone

M.O.P > Bone

Gang Starr > Bone

Outkast > Bone
id slap the shyt outta you bruh you still live in oakland ? you switch locations every month

if thats the kinda attention you want :usure:

I was in Oakland for 3 days being carted around the city on some all acess VIP shyt with rich people. I hollered at @observe. He was kind and helpful. You wouldn't slap shyt.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Brand Nubian > Bone

M.O.P > Bone

Gang Starr > Bone

Outkast > Bone

I was in Oakland for 3 days being carted around the city on some all acess VIP shyt with rich people. I hollered at @observe. He was kind and helpful. You wouldn't slap shyt.

ok fat boy, holla at me whenever you in bay or vegas if you feel like gettin active :ufdup:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
And this is after the shyt's done lmao. I said I'm pleased a credible group 1, damn lol. No-one should stan that hard, that's when it's a difference between fandom and standom man lol.

he waited for this moment.

hes a troll tho. dont mind him.

notice, he was notably absent thru the vast majority most of the thread.

i just remember ole girl sonning him at the beginning of the thread. then he dissappeared until this morning.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
so wheres the sausagefest celebration fellas?

please let me know ahead of time. that way i can avoid the area.