THE CHAMPIONSHIP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:ehh: they are still solo albums to me, but have the wu-tang brand stamped throughout the records, which is why you have to include them in group albums as well, or at least make an argument to include them. For this battle im just going off of the official group records though.

i expect Rakim to win that solo tourny anyway

nah. its 1 way or the other. wutang aint the only group that has their brand stamped on their solos.

cheaters get heaters.

you said youre going by group records for this battle, but what about the last 3? most wutang voters have based the last 4 rounds off of solos.

cheaters get heaters.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
so for further clarification.

the wutang members that make the solo tournament, should they have lower seeds than originally intended, since their best albums are supposedly group albums?

and i guess dudes like ol d b & the gza are gonna be out of the tournament altogether and NIT bound.

cuz its either one or the other. and it looks like yall chose to say they are group albums.

@Ayo!-BEZ
ayo wacky lemme make this clear breh, if u wanna tag me, ask me questions, etc dont play ya lil ignore game wit me all month. i make points u reply wit smileys n u ignbore everythin said. yur a funny dude but stop breh.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
damn wacky i goto sleep and ya crying over here right now. you the only person who adamently oppossing addingsongs from the solos. you have no real explanation that wu gambinos is somehow a solo song yet u fought all tourney to not allow it, now ya tryna handi cap the wu as solo artists. itsscustin bro. your hating. you pick the jew owned companies paperwork over the word of the clan. some sad shyt bro. def not hip hop sir.your pass has been revoked

gpood thing i never counted supreme clientele in this. i expect ghost high up.

forewarning you tho. nas wins the solo tournement so figure a way to discredit him now

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
:snoop:

dudes still out here posting nothing but solos.

jjEQqbG.gif

:umad:
2NzpMvM.png

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
ayo wacky lemme make this clear breh, if u wanna tag me, ask me questions, etc dont play ya lil ignore game wit me all month. i make points u reply wit smileys n u ignbore everythin said. yur a funny dude but stop breh.

what are you talking about? you keep saying this, but what did i ignore? and when the hell am i known to just reply with smilies?:wtf: i catch flack on here cuz i do the exact opposite.

if anything, youre the one doing the ignoring, cuz i responded to these same exact accusations that you made already, and then you dissappeared.

AGAIN. what statements of yours have i ignored that werent based off of solo stuff?

:popcorn:

you the only person who adamently oppossing addingsongs from the solos.

this must be what youre referring to. i remember this. and YES i responded with a simple smiley and kept it moving, because thats a bold-faced lie and i dont respect that type chit.

all these people saying the same chit about yall cheating with solos. hell, theres even wutang voters who werent down with it until their favorite groups got knocked out because of the f*ckery......but then you want to turn around and claim that im the only one saying this, when im clearly not.

that chit is corny. and i thought you were better than that.:beli:

i also recall scoffing at the idea of you going crazy over the wu gambinos song as if that song is enough to sway votes.

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
btw, @Ayo!-BEZ

i also recall addressing this in full like a couple days ago, and you dapped me.

then yesterday you came thru claiming that i was the only one denouncing the solos. and you know dam well people have been arguing with you wu-heads about this since the sweet 16.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
what are you talking about? you keep saying this, but what did i ignore? and when the hell am i known to just reply with smilies?:wtf: i catch flack on here cuz i do the exact opposite.

if anything, youre the one doing the ignoring, cuz i responded to these same exact accusations that you made already, and then you dissappeared.

AGAIN. what statements of yours have i ignored that werent based off of solo stuff?

:popcorn:

this must be what youre referring to. i remember this. and YES i responded with a simple smiley and kept it moving, because thats a bold-faced lie and i dont respect that type chit.

all these people saying the same chit about yall cheating with solos. hell, theres even wutang voters who werent down with it until their favorite groups got knocked out because of the f*ckery......but then you want to turn around and claim that im the only one saying this, when im clearly not.

that chit is corny. and i thought you were better than that.:beli:

i also recall scoffing at the idea of you going crazy over the wu gambinos song as if that song is enough to sway votes.
yall all talkin this solo shyt , 5 solos = 2 albums of group[ matwerial atleast. i aint counting everything, dont need to. u never once addressed trhese songs, tryna put them in the vault as solos n nowq ya mad we didnt follow yiu

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
yall all talkin this solo shyt , 5 solos = 2 albums of group[ matwerial atleast. i aint counting everything, dont need to. u never once addressed trhese songs, tryna put them in the vault as solos n nowq ya mad we didnt follow yiu

you can say that for ALOT of groups.

theres alot of groups with killer solo albums and great group discogs. but wutang is the only group where yall are always constantly pushing for this solo stuff. THAT CHIT CORNY.

i cant even recall you making a comment about their actualy group work IN ANY OF THESE THREADS yet.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
you the only person who adamently oppossing addingsongs from the solos.

aye, u dont have to follow me.

but you can follow the gza & dirt mcgirt to the NIT cuz they arent making the tournament now that we've established that their best albums are wutang group albums.

and you can follow meth & rae to 1st round exits. ghost might sneak in a victory or 2 since he still has supreme clientele.:laugh:

@Wacky D you are absolutely female ma nagga. you can cut that bullshyt right on out now.

Wu out here beastin. @RichYung don't body Ya self bozo

@observe you ugly stank Octaroon trying to rig polls still getting washed

if im a female, then you must be a white virgin with homosexual tendencies.:leon:

you keep pushing this lesbian chit on me for whatever reason, but half the board pushes the latter on you.:sas1:

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Damn, this n!gga beastin on the f@ggots in here.

ur career on here was ended by a female at the beginning of this thread.

you dont even spark that signature sense of annoyance when your name pops up anymore. and thats all you were good for, so you might as well just pack it up.

YOURE WASHED.:flabbynsick: