THE CHAMPIONSHIP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Love Below sold about 20x more than Midnight Marauders, i guess that speaks to the quality right?

sales are a long, dumb slippery slope

dude that tried to make it about sales is on your side actually.:whistle:

besides, "love below" is not a hip-hop record.

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
so for further clarification.

the wutang members that make the solo tournament, should they have lower seeds than originally intended, since their best albums are supposedly group albums?

and i guess dudes like ol d b & the gza are gonna be out of the tournament altogether and NIT bound.

cuz its either one or the other. and it looks like yall chose to say they are group albums.

@Ayo!-BEZ
OK I vote that for this discussion we include solo albums.

That's fine with me if wu rappers can't be involved in the silly solo tournament. Since that tournament is probably just a silly way to make some other asinine argument in the finals anyways.

Wu has simply contributed much more quality and classic material for this to even be a discussion.

Wu vs bone? :laff:

36 chambers
Forever
Ironman
Supreme clientele
Ob4cl
Return to the 36
Liquid swords

Let's not forget all the outside production work rza has done

Turn off the lights..
The party's over...
They say that alllll
Good things must end

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
OK I vote that for this discussion we include solo albums.

That's fine with me if wu rappers can't be involved in the silly solo tournament. Since that tournament is probably just a silly way to make some other asinine argument in the finals anyways.

you act as if anybody from wutang will be sniffing the finals in that tournament regardless.:heh:

thats low-key the reason why yall are trying to put all your best solo eggs in the group basket, cuz yall know nobody from wutang is in the running for goat.

Last edited:

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
you act as if anybody from wutang will be sniffing the finals in that tournament regardless.:heh:

thats low-key the reason why yall are trying to put all your best solo eggs in the group basket, cuz yall know yall nobody from wutang is in the running for goat.
Off catalog alone ghost should be there up until shortly before the winner is announced.

How is this being decided though besides people begging posters to vote?

Ob4cl and ironman is essentially albums where damn near every track is a wu tang posse cut.

Wu simply has more quality material

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Off catalog alone ghost should be there up until shortly before the winner is announced.

How is this being decided though besides people begging posters to vote?

Ob4cl and ironman is essentially albums where damn near every track is a wu tang posse cut.

Wu simply has more quality material

well seeing that ironman is apparently a group album, thats gonna hurt ghostface's seed. he might end up running into somebody like 2pac or rakim alot earlier now.

raekwon's seed is gonna be a helluva lot lower, now that i know ob4cl is a group album.

method man will barely make the tournament now.

gza might not make the tournament at all without liquid swordz.

ol d b definitely isnt even in consideration for the tournament without that 1st album.

:beli:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
well seeing that ironman is apparently a group album, thats gonna hurt ghostface's seed. he might end up running into somebody like 2pac or rakim alot earlier now.

raekwon's seed is gonna be a helluva lot lower, now that i know ob4cl is a group album.

ol d b definitely isnt even in consideration for the tournament without that 1st album.

@Billy Ocean mad and neggin already.

yall made yall bed, ejaculated & pissed in it. but now yall have to sleep in it. cant have it both ways.

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps

I'm totally alright with that as long as wu tang is named Best group

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I'm totally alright with that as long as wu tang is named Best group

yall heard it here first yall.

even if wutang loses, im doing this. cuz their previous 3 wins were mainly based on solo albums as well. or at least 2 of those.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
so for further clarification.

the wutang members that make the solo tournament, should they have lower seeds than originally intended, since their best albums are supposedly group albums?

and i guess dudes like ol d b & the gza are gonna be out of the tournament altogether and NIT bound.

cuz its either one or the other. and it looks like yall chose to say they are group albums.

@Ayo!-BEZ

:ehh: they are still solo albums to me, but have the wu-tang brand stamped throughout the records, which is why you have to include them in group albums as well, or at least make an argument to include them. For this battle im just going off of the official group records though.

i expect Rakim to win that solo tourny anyway