THE CHAMPIONSHIP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Ok do bone thugs have clothing worldwide??? All im sayin is wu tang had way more impact on the game than bone thugs ever had... what bone thugs had is s good ass run with their singles but nobody was rockin there albums or copyin their ways of movin ... or even producin lol im not.gonna front I like some of bone thugs single n some of there songs in there first album I think but they have no kinda impact on the game like wu tang does..m wu tang is a brand bone thugs is what????

clothing :mjlol:

Bone Thugs n Harmony have more MUSIC sales than Wu Tang LOCALLY AND WORLD WIDE

yall love to talk about everything but the most important factor of when comparing popularity of 2 groups who pretty much came out around the same time

Yall pretty much saying French Montana is more popular than Young Jeezy because hes more in the public eye, even though Young Jeezy sells more. Yall sound dumb as fukk. All these wu tang fans, but where the sales at ?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:umad:what L look up at the poll my man .... u just hatin on the wu lol its just a poll though chill out.

im not hating on anybody.

you just got caught talkin out ya ass and you dont know how to react.

Thats cool wu did like 40 millions though :mjlol:

bone thugs sold more records than wutang, and they did it with far less hype.

log off already. youre stinking up my thread.:pachaha:

edit: nevermind. please stay. youre the perfect example of what ive been saying about wu-voters.

Last edited:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im talkin about in total ... so bone thugs go a.album that sold 10 millions ???:ohhh:

Yes, E Eternal sold over 10 million worldwide, Bone have sold MUCH more than Wu. In U.S apparently Wu have sold about 6.5 million, Bone in U.S 17 million. But if you take worldwide Bone have sold MUCH more too.

Bxblaze

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
BXNY
im not hating on anybody.

you just got caught talkin out ya ass and you dont know how to react.

bone thugs sold more records than wutang, and they did it with far less hype.

log off already. youre stinking up my thread.:pachaha:

A thread where ya group is losing at in the polls lol :russ:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
It's easy to see what me and @Wacky D were saying from the responses, some of these things are basics...

exactly. its like we're teaching hip-hop 101 in here to most of these dudes.

matter fact @Bxblaze please stay. youre a shining example of what we've been saying.:pachaha:

and then theres cats like @Big Mel who know whats what but theyre just full of chit.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of the delusion is a bit mystifying. And inaccurate info...

I don't give a fukk about sales but dudes trying to downplay Bone based on sales when they sold more than Wu is mad confusing and illogical.

Bxblaze

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
BXNY
Lol im out its like 3 against 1 out here now fukk that :sadcam:.. but @wackyd look up at the poll :umad:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Only thing ik bout bone thugs is that song they did with biggie

And i turn the song off after big part

phenomenal posting buddy.

phenomenal.

How Cappadonna prolly worth more off tenth membership in a fruitful draw, even with triplets & twins, then Krayzie Bern?

how? how how how?

last i checked, capadonna was hackin. but according to you, hes well-off.:mjlol:

not that it matters anyway. you sound real desperate. not only are you trying to bring up people's wallets(which is a no-no, especially with you so-called purists) but youre making up fantasy figures on top of that.

well well. how the mighty posters have fallen.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Lol im out its like 3 against 1 out here now fukk that :sadcam:.. but @wackyd look up at the poll :umad:

nobody is teaming up against you.

youre just posting nonsense.

theres prolly wu-nerds in th cut, waiting for you to leave because they dont want to cosign you.