THE CHAMPIONSHIP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
It's a reminder if anything. I didn't think to consider stepping into this thread because i'd figure Bone would win out default. Looks like we have a true stable of backpackers who are partial to Wu. Now, while that's fine and dandy as q vast majority of Sohh bi-products/Coli residents are Yorkers.

For us bonafied Bone afficionados, it's easy for us to say, "Yeah, BTNH has the better catalogue."

But on the same token, a lot of it is the nostalgia of going to school and reciting bone lyrics and discussing their albums from 94-00. I was in middle school/high school during this period and they were a HUGE staple in kids walkmans/portable disc players. Wu? Ehhh... you know of them...

But the fascination level of Bone was unprecedented. Even the hoes knew all the artists by name (couldn't say the same about Wu). While you can't deny the hype that was Forever back in June 1997, the universal claim and admiration for bone from Summer 95 - Summer 96 was undeniable.

Ultimately,
The intrigue with bone is that when you listen to them; the beats, the flow, the melody, the harmonies intertwined with the demonic spirituality... the shiit puts you in a satanic thug trance that the naysayers really can't identify with.

The great thing is that i can play Creepin and E. 99 on the deck today and it still hits. That to me! Is the most important. Does the material stand the test of time and still creates the same impact as it did for me before i had my first pubic strands.

Yes it does, my nugs.

ir7vyf.gif

So Bone music puts you in a Satanic trance and this is wavy to y'all? :what:
Stan some creepy gothics and embrace demonic spirits brehs...
Good heads up on why I should avoid a Bone listener. Once you embrace demons you are beyond reason

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
so for further clarification.

the wutang members that make the solo tournament, should they have lower seeds than originally intended, since their best albums are supposedly group albums?

and i guess dudes like ol d b & the gza are gonna be out of the tournament altogether and NIT bound.

cuz its either one or the other. and it looks like yall chose to say they are group albums.

@Ayo!-BEZ

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Ok u in austrailia I think....i was talkin bout like spain n parts of south america....

Last time I checked Australia is outside the U.S. maybe you shouldn't be so vague when you mean specific places. Having said that I'm pretty sure Bone is big everywhere around the world they have that crazy Stan base that buy everything they put out.

Bxblaze

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
BXNY
Ok do bone thugs have clothing worldwide??? All im sayin is wu tang had way more impact on the game than bone thugs ever had... what bone thugs had is s good ass run with their singles but nobody was rockin there albums or copyin their ways of movin ... or even producin lol im not.gonna front I like some of bone thugs single n some of there songs in there first album I think but they have no kinda impact on the game like wu tang does..m wu tang is a brand bone thugs is what????

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Ok u in austrailia I think....i was talkin bout like spain n parts of south america....

:stopitslime:

first you claimed that they werent known outside of america.:laugh: now you trying to say that youre just talking about spain & parts of south america.

they tour there too buddy.

just admit you were out of pocket. theres no prize at the end of the thread breh.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Ok do bone thugs have clothing worldwide??? All im sayin is wu tang had way more impact on the game than bone thugs ever had... what bone thugs had is s good ass run with their singles but nobody was rockin there albums or copyin their ways of movin ... or even producin lol im not.gonna front I like some of bone thugs single n some of there songs in there first album I think but they have no kinda impact on the game like wu tang does..m wu tang is a brand bone thugs is what????

since when is it a pre-requisite to have a clothling line?

lol @ nobody rockin their albums of copying their "ways of movin". you must live in an altered universe.

most of you wu-voters are too stuck on wutang. i couldnt imagine being so stuck on just my favorite artists and being oblivious to the rest of the game. its too mis-leading.

Bxblaze

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
BXNY
To each is own though im just speakin from the things I seen n the present of how wu are well respected out here ... n wu tang is foreverrrrrrrr lol

Bxblaze

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
BXNY
To be honest I dont even rock.wu tang like that now they my favorite group out of groups yea though :manny:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
To each is own though im just speakin from the things I seen n the present of how wu are well respected out here ... n wu tang is foreverrrrrrrr lol

it has nothing to do with "to each his own".

youre just mis-informed homie.

take the L with pride & grace.:beli:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Doesn't make sense with their multi platinum albums.

Bxblaze

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
BXNY
Im not hatin on bone thugs I fukk.with "for the.love of money "thuggish ruggish bones" n some of their other songs