tumblr_me83n9B4VA1qgzvw8o1_500.jpg

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
YOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

forgive my posting back to back.

so now @yungrich!! goes the 180 degree diss from me being fat to @SoulController being 120 pounds soaking wet.

we both virgins tho :pachaha:

@SoulController might be the most hard to please boom bapper ever and could out trap most heathens far as i can tell.

Have TWO exclamation marks, brehs!!

@observe you ugly gap tooth bytch nikka.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
How Cappadonna prolly worth more off tenth membership in a fruitful draw, even with triplets & twins, then Krayzie Bern?

how? how how how?

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I wrote that I was overseas n seen it in my eyes n from peoples mouth how wutang is the shyt... shyt sound corny about that gangs but im serious they call themselves masters some shyt I dont remember n they were pretty serious too lol but forget all that im just sayin wu tang clan is worldwide known nobody knows about bone thugs like that out of the usa...

complete bullshyt, Bone are HUGE down here, always have been

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
YOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

forgive my posting back to back.

so now @yungrich!! goes the 180 degree diss from me being fat to @SoulController being 120 pounds soaking wet.

we both virgins tho :pachaha:

@SoulController might be the most hard to please boom bapper ever and could out trap most heathens far as i can tell.

Have TWO exclamation marks, brehs!!

@observe you ugly gap tooth bytch nikka.

What did I do? Post that photo of your trunk full of P,s with those mellow man music albums

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
i wish yall coulda grown up how i grew up. I gaurantee my hood was more hooder then yours. even if you from a stank state.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Bones were dope...but Wu Tang is forever y'all. Name a group with more classic material, better in house production, or better rappers. I'll wait...your rebuttal is a lil too late.

Can I be real tho? Imma also put Tribe over Bones. And if I can be even more real I'll put Public Enemy above them too. People wanna act like PE only has three albums, as if Apocalypse 91 wasn't great. And Muse-Sick In Our Mess Age is mad underrated.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
That its better than yours. This will be my last post, but you'll still be here to the wee hours :umad:

actually i wasnt.

but even if i was, who cares? people who covet friday nights are usually losers that dont do chit the rest of the week.

They outchea rigging again!
Hahahahahah
Real talk Bone even being in the finals means the brackets were rigged.

how so?

you didnt even participate in any threads that didnt involve bone or wutang.

i guess its rigged for both of them then, because they generated the biggest threads.

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
@itsyoung!!
LOLOLOLOOLOLOL
aw, man. I'm dead ass 5'11" 213 pounds bricked up at this exact moment, homes. Fat virgin. I have abortions that likely predate your deflowering.
!!
@Walt
@Art Barr
shyt..
@Billy Ocean
do I have bonafides ?

well youre not helping your case with this post.:beli: 2 of the 3 people you tagged are creepy as f*ck.

art barr is the homie. but those other 2 are weirdos.

:mjlol:

:laff:

Bones were dope...but Wu Tang is forever y'all. Name a group with more classic material, better in house production, or better rappers. I'll wait...your rebuttal is a lil too late.
Can I be real tho? Imma also put Tribe over Bones. And if I can be even more real I'll put Public Enemy above them too. People wanna act like PE only has three albums, as if Apocalypse 91 wasn't great. And Muse-Sick In Our Mess Age is mad underrated.

i have no problem with public enemy going over bone.

as for the bolded, i can name plenty of groups with more classics than wutang and their one joint.

with WTC present? link?
not saying they didnt, but i dont see anything. i know they had a huge set with the Eazy hologram i guess it was last year

nah.

thats rock the bells.

:snoop:

dudes still out here posting nothing but solos.

Last edited: