• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Hasn't quite similar happened with Wu though? Didn't U-God diss RZA at 1 point and Rae and Ghost have issues with RZA?. It kind of is the same thing if you mean by their presence. Yes Bone members did leave but they came back... but on the tours it's all members, as it was with Wu's apart from ODB. It is now anyway, in the past Bizzy wasn't there.

creative differences, no diss

the U-God thing was a sad stunt that RZA agreed to, it was strictly for press and he regretted it because it didnt help him. it was around 04 when it was clear no Clan albums or tours were coming for a bit, so he was trying anything to get his name out there.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
we know you dont.

and your such a fan of Wu, right? you didnt even know Winter Warz was an album cut on SOHH, and it wasnt 'your fault' they put it on an OST and album. lets not act like your a fan dude, that would be phony

no one that enjoys both would put Art of War over Forever, no one

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
creative differences, no diss

the U-God thing was a sad stunt that RZA agreed to, it was strictly for press and he regretted it because it didnt help him. it was around 04 when it was clear no Clan albums or tours were coming for a bit, so he was trying anything to get his name out there.

Oh really, I didn't realize that was a stunt in the end, that's crazy cause he dissed him in that whole DVD lol, which was quite dope. Yeah I don't get why they would do that. I'm glad anyway as they shouldn't be falling out and shyt.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
and your such a fan of Wu, right? you didnt even know Winter Warz was an album cut on SOHH, and it wasnt 'your fault' they put it on an OST and album. lets not act like your a fan dude, that would be phony

no one that enjoys both would put Art of War over Forever, no one

im just pointing out the obliviousness youre showing here. dude was clearly at the show that you keep bringing up from a week or 2 ago. as well as major events.

the bolded is pure bullchit. and if polled by people who listen to both groups, im pretty sure AOW would win. ive owned the retails of both albums since way back when they were new actually. and yes, i liked wutang in the '90s. not saying i was a fan, but i was fond of them. and i guarantee i forgot more about wutang than you ever knew about bone. so you really dont want to go tick-for-tack.

and no, i didnt own a copy of ironman back then(i do now tho). up to that point i only heard ironman 2nd-hand from other people playing it. so the hell what? am i obligated to know every single track from every single album ever? lol. thats petty. and you actually remember something so meaningless.

on the flip, i bet you prolly didnt even hear half of the bone chit being discussed but you wasted no time voting.

Last edited:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
psANUJ3.gif

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im just pointing out the obliviousness youre showing here. dude was clearly at the show that you keep bringing up from a week or 2 ago.

the bolded is pure bullchit. and if polled by people who listen to both groups, im pretty sure AOW would win. ive owned the retails of both albums since way back when they were new actually. and yes, i liked wutang in the '90s. not saying i was a fan, but i was fond of them. and i guarantee i forgot more about wutang than you ever knew about bone. so you really dont want to go tick-for-tack.

and no, i didnt own a copy of ironman back then(i do now tho). up to that point i only heard ironman 2nd-hand from other people playing it. so the hell what? am i obligated to know every single track from every single album ever? lol. thats petty. and you actually remember something so meaningless.

on the flip, i bet you prolly didnt even hear half of the bone chit being discussed but you wasted no time voting.

I don't know which I prefer out of their double discs, just know I find both very dope. Those 2 to me are some of the rare cases where a double album is really dope.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Bone and its not even close. I would sit by the radio for hours just waiting to record one of their songs. I got goose bumps listening to those brothas.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listening back to both I kind of did feel Bone's albums aged better, as much as I still love Wu's work. I found myself probably vibing and enjoying Bone's more, it was fun. I was really feeling the vibes, moods and songs they brought, was very impressed with their artistry, they really did a lot with the SONGS they made. Vocally it was probably more skill exhibited than Wu, RZA's best beats were superb though and quite intricate at times too.