CooperativeVapidArabianwildcat.gif

Last edited:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
no I meant, who closed out Coachella? No one either of us know. You know why? Cause its irrelevant..

live show should be a factor, who is billed where when can be aruged. theres plenty of smaller acts that have great shows its not a direct connection

same way i feel sales are, Wu never made radio music outside of a handful of joints. not saying Bone made poppy music, but it was more accessible imo. the harmonizing was appealing to a broader range of listeners

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
live show should be a factor, who is billed where when can be aruged. theres plenty of smaller acts that have great shows its not a direct connection

same way i feel sales are, Wu never made radio music outside of a handful of joints. not saying Bone made poppy music, but it was more accessible imo. the harmonizing was appealing to a broader range of listeners
yeah nothing reaches broader audiences like rapping about welfare checks :stopitslime:

just give it up :camby:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
i tried

argue with a guy named itsyoung, with 2 exclamation points brehs:snoop:

my fault I dont got a nerd ass virgin ass name like soulcontroller :camby:

your name is soulcontroller and you love wu tang, I already know what kinda virgin shyt you are on in real life bruh :camby: you bout 120 lbs soaking wet and shop at Spencers :camby: