THE CHAMPIONSHIP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I don't know which I prefer out of their double discs, just know I find both very dope. Those 2 to me are some of the rare cases where a double album is really dope.

imo. art of war is the 2nd best double cd behind dipset. those are the only double cds on that level where its a requirement that i listen to them darn near front to back, with no more than 2 or 3 skips.

with wutang forever, i skip darn near the entire 2nd disc.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There two very different groups, quite hard to compare. Don't think Bone should be dismissed though, they weren't just singers, they were artists that harmonized so expertly together and also showed tremendous MC'in skills, they really did. They were possibly more polished while Wu were more gritty, I don't think those mere stylistic differences automatically makes 1 better than the other.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
imo. art of war is the 2nd best double cd behind dipset. those are the only double cds on that level where its a requirement that i listen to them darn near front to back, with no more than 2 or 3 skips.

with wutang forever, i skip darn near the entire 2nd disc.

Cool, to me I always loved All Eyez On Me and Life After Death, those to me were the pinnacle of double discs and I rated Bone and Wu's as very dope yet slightly below those two.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Cool, to me I always loved All Eyez On Me and Life After Death, those to me were the pinnacle of double discs and I rated Bone and Wu's as very dope yet slightly below those two.

ehh. biggie's album is mad overrated. it wouldve got the "it was written" treatement if he had lived. and its not as good as "it was written".

AEOM is in 3rd behind dipset & bone. i could do without most of the 2nd disc of AEOM. not saying that the songs were bad. its just that he seemed to be in cruise control, and going from a playmaker to a game manager. i think "tru 2 da game" is just as good actually.

FiveShoTz

(Bernie Mac Voice)
Daps
Reppin
NY+NJ
ehh. biggie's album is mad overrated. it wouldve got the "it was written" treatement if he had lived. and its not as good as "it was written".

AEOM is in 3rd behind dipset & bone. i could do without most of the 2nd disc of AEOM. not saying that the songs were bad. its just that he seemed to be in cruise control, and going from a playmaker to a game manager. i think "tru 2 da game" is just as good actually.

might be the dumbest statement ever.....

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not to me, I loved Bigge's album, I thought it was extremely high quality work. Loved it. AEOM had so many dope songs, I literally can play that album anytime from front to back and thoroughly enjoy it, possibly my personal favourite Hip Hop album, But I digress lol.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Not to me, I loved Bigge's album, I thought it was extremely high quality work. Loved it. AEOM had so many dope songs, I literally can play that album anytime from front to back and thoroughly enjoy it, possibly my personal favourite Hip Hop album, But I digress lol.

it just seemed like pac mostly put it down with the 1st disc.

the 2nd disc seemed like pac was just not tryna mess it up.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
One of the saddest things I've seen on here. Its a Friday night and this loser is going through his list of internet friends to rig a meaningless poll :heh:

the real meaningless thing is you sitting on the sideline complaing about him.

so what does that say about YOUR coveted friday night?