Chinese poster @joeychizzle - "I hope you get lynched and your mother gets killed"

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Asians cry about racism every day, even more these days because of the coronavirus y'all unhygenic bat soup eating asses brought to the world.
Go on 4cac or any other cac forum if you aren't happy with the rules here, even though I'm sure these cacs are 100 times worse with the anti-asian racism :mjlol:.
when did i cry about any of that? I'm just explaining the double standard. A poster trying to get me banned for some shyt i posted 10 years ago but ignore all the racism from other poster at asians.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
I don't give a fukk

It's ok chan these posters will mature and learn the struggle of the poor Asian just as you did with black people :pachaha:
i know you dont give a fukk. :mjlol: acting all righteous but i guarantee you wouldnt lift a finger to help any asians you see on the street that needed help. but Yall just as racist as the people you claim to be. Its all politics.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
What kills me is that these people come to into black spaces and cry about what we say, but you know they are not going on to 4cac and policing what the cacs say :mjlol: but they feel so bold to do it here
The cacs are lighting asians ( especially asian men ) ass up everyday but you won't see them crying about that. Instead they complain on thecoli about fairness or something when they stir up shyt to begin with.
Same things with other non-black posters like Hispanics by the way :mjpls:.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
The cacs are lighting asians ( especially asian men ) ass up everyday but you won't see them crying about that. Instead they complain on thecoli about fairness or something when they stir up shyt to begin with.
Same things with other non-black posters like Hispanics by the way :mjpls:.
I said shyt about cacs all the damn time. :yeshrug:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
this was a long time ago. You act like i committed a hate crime against a black person. If you even care to keep looking through my post history, you would be a maturation once i started to understand the history of African Americans struggle in this country. But you don't care about that. You just want as many asians banned from this site as possible while ignoring unwarranted racism from black posters on this site for asians. It is what it is though. I understand the hate for asians is skyhigh.
:mjlol::mjlol:....:unimpressed:
Racist says racist shyt and then blames his racism on black people .. Episode 3455148843
This dude is crying - calls people monkeys, apes, and making posts like this, but now he's "changed".
:comeon:
so, black xcellence = fraud? :laff:
bet on black = bet on cheating? :laff:
team money = wish ill on them cause you scared of them but cant beat them :laff:

now it makes sense. yall some losers in real life. thats why yall live through anything black and stand for nothing legit. :birdman:[/QUOTE

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@personaguy Remember what you said about @joeychizzle making racist jokes on other sites or with other people:
:francis:

I call my friends a lot of offensive things. Like, wattup you bytchass crusty old mofukka
good morning you shyt breath fakkit
things like that sometimes. It's not pretty but it's my brehs so they don't give a fukk. I don't usually go racial. We might make racial jokes sometimes but it's like a one and done thing.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:snoop: geez i was just trolling 10 years ago. Is that a hate crime? I said many positive things a black people.
The majority of the quotes that I posted are from 2018 and recent. which means that you knew they were wrong and continued with it year after year since you started - 10 yrs ago and you're still in the Red from 2012
:mjtf: