Chinese poster @joeychizzle - "I hope you get lynched and your mother gets killed"

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The usual suspect of posters that never, if ever show up in these types of threads but will shake the room, slander and tag or sub 60+ people to go after other black posters, allegedly of their own race. These 3 were in here being blatant as shyt with their racist diatribes and people act like they don’t know or don’t show.

Superstar
Daps
:deadmanny:That's what I don't get. and it's not like it's a one off thing. Dude literally sat around here for years, hate watching.
Then he tried to use the coronavirus as an excuse. Did you see him talking about he's mad about the virus in his home country but blames black posters with his frustration. Like we sent him that shyt in a vial via UPS. Even though he had racist posts going back over 6 years. The Rona made him do it though. We have centuries worth of slavery, they have 4 weeks of virus and go bat shyt crazy with the racism.
:aicmon:

I wouldn’t sell them short. The @CurrencyChase dude and @joeychizzle can’t even take a dna test because their grandmothers got gangbanged by so many different WW2/post WW2 invaders and occupiers that they had to use armpits, feet, and squeeze their shoulder blades together to accommodate all the dikk......... @Stir Fry I understand our return shots of focused bigotry put you in an awkward spot and it’s no fun to come here and read it all. I apologize for my temporary bullshyttery.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn’t sell them short. The @CurrencyChase dude and @joeychizzle can’t even take a dna test because their grandmothers got gangbanged by so many different WW2/post WW2 invaders and occupiers that they had to use armpits, feet, and squeeze their shoulder blades together to accommodate all the dikk......... @Stir Fry I understand our return shots of focused bigotry put you in an awkward spot and it’s no fun to come here and read it all. I apologize for my temporary bullshyttery.

It's all good. It would be nice to say that this collective was above it, but it wouldn't be fair to y'all to hold you to any different standard that other places don't adhere to. There is a limit, and that lynching comment was really vile though.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Class of 2012, sorry to the real ones but y'all got the most suspect posters :mjpls:.
200.gif

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Me too, I'm sorry about the Easy Bake Oven video, saying that in advance so when the Coli eventually gets gentrified and bans all black people I'll be safe

DONT EVEN REMEMBER THAT OR ANY KINDA BEEF WIT U LOL

BUT IF U LINK ME TO THAT COMMENT I CAN GET U BANNED TODAY IF U WANT

full