Chinese poster @joeychizzle - "I hope you get lynched and your mother gets killed"

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
2016 bytch - foh with that 10 yrs bullshyt. I don't give a fuk what time period it was, you still said it. Repeatedly
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/boo...ck-history-month.396820/page-10#post-17561340

i know right. if that person that got raped was black, these dudes in here would be shedding tears over the internet yelling out racism. :gladbron:

then proceed to sell dope, rob, and steal from their own people outside the net

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
2017 - :jbhmm:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/neogaf-gets-a-bad-rep.503656/page-3#post-22850732
....I used to hate NEOGAF and their views and im many here hate them too..hence why there was a huge thread spewed with hate back then but..after Trump took office..Neogaf has been much better and sane and open to minority being wronged....

-----
Man fukk neogaf and their super-liberal-but-still-racist asses
You mean that site where your allowed to openly attack black people with racist descussion but will get banned for talking that shyt about gay people or any other group?

Nah, yall neogaf fakkits need to stay yall asses over there. I get called a ****** enough online, don't need yall bringing that shyt to the coli.

:hhh:
Place is garbage and only good when they discuss PC shyt. Racist immature Cacs all the above

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:snoop: wtf is coded language?
:beli::stopitslime:
The only reason black people are voting for Trump is because he is directing racism towards some other minorities instead of them. sometimes it feels safer when someone else is being hated instead of you. but little did they know its going to affect everyone. But who do you vote for when Hilary is just as bad but takes a different approach. damn murica is fukked.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
so someone can post racist imagery and/or use racist verbiage and still post,

yet, he who alludes to the real name of another member gets banned within hours?

what kinda fukkshyt is that?

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Asian bytch - if you came out the mouth saying lynch and talking about his mom to his face, you would have your head knocked off. Corona would be the least of your problems. That’s the issue - you think that you’re protected online.
Dumbass. China already stopped the spread its the U.S you need to worry about. Specially major cities like N.Y where you live.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
What's up with Asians and copying everyone? Its either the Asians on here trying to invade black culture, some video on YouTube of an Asian immigrant moving to Texas to pretend to be a cowboy or Asian skinheads. Its like as soon as they leave their countries they aren't able to carve out an identity of their own and are supremely jealous of ados and other ethnic minorities ability to do so. Either way the forum needs to take out the trash.
:mjlol: your world view is misguided. Theres a lot of asians in this world who don't adopt shyt.