Chinese poster @joeychizzle - "I hope you get lynched and your mother gets killed"

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
DAMN YOU AIN'T EVEN MAKE IT HOME AND KICK YA TIMBS OFF YET. YOU ALREADY GRUMPY. GET A GRIP BREH.
That's "Miss" or "brehette" to you.. I'm still at work. Fuk types of chicks do you run with that are home, wear timbs to work and settled in at 4:40?uggghhhh..sux for you. what's even more obvious is that you're currently not with one
:sas1:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
i'll take this ban for the bro @joeychizzle

You were saving that huh? Obviously i was replying to your racism toward asians. Fight poison with poison.
just put my hitta on the case, Chase. and he got some shyt that’ll open up your heart like you ready to receive the lord.

any last words, BatSoupChase?

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
That's "Miss" or "brehette" to you.. I'm still at work. Fuk types of chicks do you run with that are home, wear timbs to work and settled in at 4:40?uggghhhh..sux for you. what's even more obvious is that you're currently not with one
:sas1:

WHAT KIND OF JOB YOU GOT THAT YOU ON THE COLI WHILE ON THE CLOCK? YOU BETTER GET BACK TO TENDING THEM SENIORS. YOU GOT TIME TO TYPE, YOU GOT TIME TO WIPE.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why be around black ppl if you can’t stand us? Bunch of weirdos. :mjlol:
:deadmanny:That's what I don't get. and it's not like it's a one off thing. Dude literally sat around here for years, hate watching.
Then he tried to use the coronavirus as an excuse. Did you see him talking about he's mad about the virus in his home country but blames black posters with his frustration. Like we sent him that shyt in a vial via UPS. Even though he had racist posts going back over 6 years. The Rona made him do it though. We have centuries worth of slavery, they have 4 weeks of virus and go bat shyt crazy with the racism.
:aicmon:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
^^ This.

Don't talk shyt if you're going to get offended and ask for a ban.
But we're supposed to just accept Asian posters referring to black people as "apes" "monkeys", "lynched" which in itself has racist historical implications and other racist words. Before you respond, check the threads where they said it - the majority of threads, black posters are not instigating with them. They're the ones who were offended by a black discussion topic.
oh and ..... different energy huh?
:jbhmm::hula:
African-americans as a group, we can be too accepting sometimes. It was really a combination of things.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
nikkaz out here rocking coli purple, disgusting
tenor.gif

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:deadmanny:That's what I don't get. and it's not like it's a one off thing. Dude literally sat around here for years, hate watching.
Then he tried to use the coronavirus as an excuse. Did you see him talking about he's mad about the virus in his home country but blames black posters with his frustration. Like we sent him that shyt in a vial via UPS. Even though he had racist posts going back over 6 years. The Rona made him do it though. We have centuries worth of slavery, they have 4 weeks of virus and go bat shyt crazy with the racism.
:aicmon:
What do black ppl gotta do with that damn virus? Ain’t nobody tell his ppl to eat lions, tigers, bears and bats.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah you can't pull that card to her without addressing the fact that it was your people that were calling black people all types of derogatory racist names and terms for years. Don't be quiet on those issues and try to respond at something that you took personal offense too. It's not like there aren't videos of those wet markets and mukbang videos with bats- it's not like @Elle Driver just made that up, unlike those asian posters being graphic with racist imagery and trying to negate our experiences/history with their comments. They came into black discussions to pop off - you're just going to ignore the fact 3 Asian posters referred to us as "monkeys, apes" talking about lynching over a span of 6+ years.. Rona wasn't around in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019. You named your own self, "stir fry".. cmon b. Stop.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Nah you can't pull that card to her without addressing the fact that it was your people that were calling black people all types of derogatory racist names and terms for years. Don't be quiet on those issues and try to respond at something that you took personal offense too. You're just going to ignore the fact 3 Asian posters referred to us as "monkeys, apes" talking about lynching over a span of 6+ years.. Rona wasn't around in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.

I've already called for one ban here and if you check my report history it's only for calling out other asians that have said derogatory things on here that slipped past the radar. It seemed like the others that got banned in this thread were being handled just fine.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Joey should have just reported the other dude instead of clapping back. What Doriah Breh said was fukked up tho.
Being on a majority black, ostensibly, forum talking about lynching. You were never going to win that fight.

All forums, because of their demographics, have favoritism and skewed judgements towards that demographic. Can't be talking reckless.
This is the one place on the internet that favors black men.

Now CurrencyChase, that dude can go fukk himself.