Chinese poster @joeychizzle - "I hope you get lynched and your mother gets killed"

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
This is jokes to you, racist fuk
:gucci::mjpls:
You know exactly what your insult implies . This is lynching -
lossy-page1-1200px-Large_crowd_looking_at_the_burned_body_of_Jesse_Washington%2C_18_year-old_African_American%2C_lynched_in_Waco%2C_Texas%2C_May_15%2C_1916_LCCN95517168.tif.jpg
why you posting something this graphic.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
And you know his asian brotheron are always saying some racist shyt about black people on their forums and aint saying shyt to defend us :mjlol: I wonder what he did when those chans were calling Lebron a n*gger on their forums
Rep Owed! facts - you know he's not saying a damn thing to any other race like he does with black people; he's moving along with the program right over there. The fact that dude so freely says racist diatribes out his mouth shows that he's around people who make continuous use of it. This is like the 4th Asian poster in weeks, that I've seen a pattern of having racist content in their post history and showing out on threads. There one from the other week that was repeating the us of the n-word, while admitting to being an Asian and ran off the thread; ranting and trying to make excuses like a bytch when his card got pulled.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Fuk you and die . Now YOUR PEOPLE get about 5% of what we experience as Black people 100% of the time, every day, all day for centuries and your excuse justifies you being racist with your animosity at Black people. Fuk outta here and talk that shyt at Reddit or stormfr8nt , but you won’t, coward cacasian. Yet you comfortably and repeatedly type your shyt on here.
i hope you keep this kind of energy for people who actually did that to you. Taking your anger out on other races that have nothing to do with slavery.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Lmao you're trying to gain brownie points with your fake ass concern. And why are you so concerned about her posting the reality of a word that Asian guy is throwing around loosely and using against another black person
Brownie points lol...I'm about to get banned soon dude. I just didnt want to see that shyt. Just because i said some shyt 10 years ago don't meant i want to see pictures of black people hanging.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

personaguy

All Star
Daps
i hope you keep this kind of energy for people who actually did that to you. Taking your anger out on other races that have nothing to do with slavery.

I hope you take you're energy to the white forums and direct it at them. The race of people who dropped two bombs on your continent, had a war with China just to sell dope, started the Vietnam war. fukk off, get your racist ass out of here, and stop trying to police black people in black spaces :mjlol:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Bytch- why the fuk is he using racist language to demean black people. who the fuk are you talking to??
:what:
This is what YOU posted - you posted racist graphic imagery yourself:
but you can say all kind of racist shyt about asians but its okay? It did this 10 years ago. You saying racist shyt now. That double standard.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I hope that you mind your fukkin business bc you would run like a scared little cacasian bytch if you exhibited the same persona that you do offline in front of a group of black people like you were permitted to do on here. Don't worry about what I do - I don't justify my actions to anyone that is not of my race, heritage or culture. Fuk you - you want to be white and known around here, we made you famous.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I hope you take you're energy to the white forums and direct it at them. The race of people who dropped two bombs on your continent, had a war with China just to sell dope, started the Vietnam war. fukk off, get your racist ass out of here, and stop trying to police black people in black spaces :mjlol:
damn... :whoo::whew:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
I do keep the same energy. I'm not japanese, chinese or vietnamese. The asian race is not a monolith.

personaguy

All Star
Daps
but you can say all kind of racist shyt about asians but its okay? It did this 10 years ago. You saying racist shyt now. That double standard.

Why are you worried about black people saying racist shyt about Asians in black spaces? Please post 15 screenshots of you defending Asians and black people on 4cac and 15 of you on a asian forum defending black people against racist asians. Oh no you don't have any because you're too much a bytch to do so

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
I hope that you mind your fukkin business bc you would run like a scared little cacasian bytch if you exhibited the same persona that you do offline in front of a group of black people like you were permitted to do on here. Don't worry about what I do - I don't justify my actions to anyone that is not of my race, heritage or culture. Fuk you - you want to be white and known around here, we made you famous.
why you keep saying i'm trying to be white?