Chinese poster @joeychizzle - "I hope you get lynched and your mother gets killed"

personaguy

All Star
Daps
I do keep the same energy. I'm not japanese, chinese or vietnamese. The asian race is not a monolith.

Oh so now the asian race is not a monolith, but yet your so concerned about black people insulting the Chinese and see that as black people making racist comments against asians in general. Interesting how your views change so quickly when you'r called out

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
but you can say all kind of racist shyt about asians but its okay? It did this 10 years ago. You saying racist shyt now. That double standard.
You try to come at my people - I'm coming with clips, period. I don't give not one singe solitary fuk what you think; when you talk about his mother or try to justify using "lynching" in your commentary, because you were mad. Now you want to cry racism with the same energy that you've ran with on here - save it. Go sanitize your house bytch, serve your purpose online - go start a mukbang with dog intestines. what are you on this site for?

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Why are you worried about black people saying racist shyt about Asians in black spaces? Please post 15 screenshots of you defending Asians and black people on 4cac and 15 of you on a asian forum defending black people against racist asians. Oh no you don't have any because you're too much a bytch to do so
whatever dude i defend everyone. Like i said, this was said 10 years ago. Yall racist racist shyt now but its okay. You're okay with double standards. It is what it is.

personaguy

All Star
Daps
whatever dude i defend everyone. Like i said, this was said 10 years ago. Yall racist racist shyt now but its okay. You're okay with double standards. It is what it is.

You don't defend shyt fukk off with your racist ass calling black people apes. Take your ban and take your energy to 4cac and reddit to the people who deserve it

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
You try to come at my people - I'm coming with clips, period. I don't give not one singe solitary fuk what you think; when you talk about his mother or try to justify using "lynching" in your commentary, because you were mad. Now you want to cry racism with the same energy that you've ran with on here - save it. Go sanitize your house bytch.
You went at asians even before you seen my racist post from 10 years ago. You racist but its okay it seems. That double standard.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh so now the asian race is not a monolith, but yet your so concerned about black people insulting the Chinese and see that as black people making racist comments against asians in general. Interesting how your views change so quickly when you'r called out
Word.. you got this. Right - you see how he was on his "people of color" "we are all minorities" bullshyt. That's why I keep saying, all that common cause and understanding from non blacks with their proponents is a fallacy

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You went at asians even before you seen my racist post from 10 years ago. You racist but its okay it seems. That double standard.
I went at an Asian for calling black posters in here n------ words. You stupid fuk - don't try to flip. Liar. I don't know Asian posters on here, it's YOU that self-identify, promoting your "Asian excellence" and then try to run racist on posts with the divisive statements and racist agitation of black people. Look how many times that I've posted you referring to black people as "apes" and "monkeys". Fuk you- go wipe out.

@Stir Fry doesn't violate . I haven't seen him run with the same racist insults or conflicts that you and your type do. Look at you with the deflecting.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
When have i defended the Chinese? I experience racism on this forum directly at me with typical asian racist shots many times.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
:ban:

Lol @ posters who get mad when we report shyt to the "mods" :stopitslime: that's what you're supposed to do... report shyt that goes waaaay too far...ya damn right I'd be reporting :martin: what reason do you have that's makes you want to keep posters like that hanging around?

Vouch for Asian/cac posters to stay after they've been exposed for saying racial shyt, bruhs...:mjpls:
People do ban bet for everything on this website but the moment a cac/asian say something actually ban worthy you get the capes flying :mjpls:.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When have i defended the Chinese? I experience racism on this forum directly at me with typical asian racist shots many times.
Note how he is conveniently using the "reverse racism" card.. after he posts images of monkeys and makes "jokes" about apes in black history month.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Note how he is conveniently using the "reverse racism" card.. after he posts images of monkeys and makes "jokes" about apes in black history month.
this was a long time ago. You act like i committed a hate crime against a black person. If you even care to keep looking through my post history, you would be a maturation once i started to understand the history of African Americans struggle in this country. But you don't care about that. You just want as many asians banned from this site as possible while ignoring unwarranted racism from black posters on this site for asians. It is what it is though. I understand the hate for asians is skyhigh.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
This was like 10 years ago and i was young and immature. I grew up around racist white people and this was the type of influence i was around. I matured and seen the world for what it is awhile. But if you can to call for a permanent ban i'll accept it cause it was wrong.

But lets not act like all kinds of racism is openly go at asians on the daily but you dont see us crying about it.
Asians cry about racism every day, even more these days because of the coronavirus y'all unhygenic bat soup eating asses brought to the world.
Go on 4cac or any other cac forum if you aren't happy with the rules here, even though I'm sure these cacs are 100 times worse with the anti-asian racism :mjlol:.

personaguy

All Star
Daps
look through my post history. I'm pretty damn fair.

I don't give a fukk
this was a long time ago. You act like i committed a hate crime against a black person. If you even care to keep looking through my post history, you would be a maturation once i started to understand the history of African Americans struggle in this country. But you don't care about that. You just want as many asians banned from this site as possible while ignoring unwarranted racism from black posters on this site for asians. It is what it is though. I understand the hate for asians is skyhigh.

It's ok chan these posters will mature and learn the struggle of the poor Asian just as you did with black people :pachaha: