Chinese poster @joeychizzle - "I hope you get lynched and your mother gets killed"

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Told you that he is jealous of yall as black men - he has repeat posts in here trying to measure his dyck - anytime a poster resorts to common racist exchanges, he has something inherent in him that tries to justify it.
9/10 Asian bytches in Cali with an ass are fukkin with black dudes.. Or at least on IG :mjcry:
hop on a flight and hit that buffetttt
meanwhile we're left with the assless fobs :comeon:
Another ignant ass sucka who thinks his opinion means something.

I bet if an Asian dude made a thread like this about black women you would pull the race card outta your ass so fast it would break the speed of light.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Need a thread to document all the Asian posters violating with the racism at this point... that's 3 confirmed in this thread alone. Referring to black people as "apes" and "lynch" comments,
:picard::mjtf:

@joeychizzle
@CurrencyChase
@FluffyCorleone

Ey54Shs.png
@Deacon Frye time to update/up that list again

personaguy

All Star
Daps
:patrice:

There's one mod that can ban and the request has already went in. Have to wait for him to get online

Can you get put in a ban request for @FluffyCorleone racist ass to and @CurrencyChase

Overweight ape pretending to be a guy on a hip hop site. Did your gang banging husband leave your 400 lbs ass with your 8 little dirty brats? Don't lash out at the world because Tyrone moved onto Amy Cheung -- the hot, teenage Asian neighbor.

i'll smack that mothers of yours, you howling monkey fakkit
howler-monkey.jpg

:umad:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How do you not see the fukking sarcasm in the post jesus christ
This is "sarcasm" too though. Now you want to pull the racism card, like you're the victim. "Asian Jim Crow" - again, your words.
:mjtf::mjpls:
The only thing I will say, is that I thought hair hats were strange when I was a child. Because growing up in Asia you don't see that often. I realized it's just a normal thing pretty quick and never looked back.

But feel free to make me sound like some Asian Jim Crow :coffee:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Grew up and Asia and is still so fukking obsessed with us :mjlol: Came here just for the "hiphop" but is saying shyt like hairhat and lynching
I'm saying!!!! Dude is not even in the United States and he's not black. But he can post from Wu Chi Minh province while still obsessing and analyze black people.
Where do you ever see black people rushing into post up on Asian discussion sites, or instigating with them for no reason, off some angst shyt.

personaguy

All Star
Daps
I'm saying!!!! Dude is not even in the United States and he's not black. But he can post from Wu Chi Minh province while still obsessing and analyze black people.
Where do you ever see black people rushing into post up on Asian discussion sites, or instigating with them for no reason, off some angst shyt.

And you know his asian brotheron are always saying some racist shyt about black people on their forums and aint saying shyt to defend us :mjlol: I wonder what he did when those chans were calling Lebron a n*gger on their forums

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin