Chinese poster @joeychizzle - "I hope you get lynched and your mother gets killed"

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I never came to this site to "obsess over black people", someone told me to join cuz there was some good beats being linked/downloadable here in 2014. I stayed cuz it seemed like a good forum. It changed over the short time i been here ngl. And it appears I'm no longer welcome here :yeshrug:
Shut the fuk up and stop chowsplaining

personaguy

All Star
Daps
Funny how non blacks use black people and black spaces to blame or antagonize black posters.
Talking about "people say racist stuff about asian people on here all the time." WHO GIVES A fukk? Asian people say racist shyt about us on there forums all the time, but are you there fighitng that racism on those forums? Hell no your on a black forum crying about what we say about asian people and obsessing about what we say in our spaces

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Did you fail to mention how you wished my mother to get rapid by corona having chinks first? If anyone don't believe me just google my negs. He started the racial shyt i just fired back.

I personally hold no ill will against you. Those were just words i said in anger :yeshrug:
Don’t cop out - I posted your quotes time after time saying racist shyt in here for YEARS. This is not a one- time incident with you; clearly you have ongoing racist issues against Black people. I can post more of your shyt- now what?

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Don’t cop out - I posted your quotes time after time saying racist shyt in here for YEARS. This is not a one- time incident with you; clearly you have ongoing racist issues against Black people. I can post more of your shyt- now what?
Post it, I'm dipping anyways

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Talking about "people say racist stuff about asian people on here all the time." WHO GIVES A fukk? Asian people say racist shyt about us on there forums all the time, but are you there fighitng that racism on those forums? Hell no your on a black forum crying about what we say about asian people and obsessing about what we say in our spaces
Those people are obsessed with us - they are jealous as shyt bc when given the right resources and unify with collectivism- we excel and DOMINATE at everything, research history as this is known - their own cultural influences are motivated by US. We don’t emulate shyt from their people. That’s why they come here to demean and negate our purpose.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

You started it :yeshrug:

I posted evidence of you starting shyt with Black people on here since 2014-present. Go to a fukkin jabbawockeez forum bytch- race appropriating stiff dancing, bastids.
HastyDearestFlyinglemur-size_restricted.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If i must be banned, so be it. I'd just like to state that I wished no true harm upon @Dorian Breh . I only hope everyone remains disease free
Now you want to act all humble and shyt. The tone of your threads hits real different. Trying to be all mannerable after sounding off like Kow Kun Koli - dude went from 4ch6n to fail, talking about - "I want to make your acquaintances please and offer my apologies for any harm bestowed on your blackness, with peace and joy I bring to you and platitudes.. "..
fake as hell. You would stay with the same damn racist routine had @Dorian Breh not held you accountable.

Crimson_Dynamo

All Star
Daps
What's up with Asians and copying everyone? Its either the Asians on here trying to invade black culture, some video on YouTube of an Asian immigrant moving to Texas to pretend to be a cowboy or Asian skinheads. Its like as soon as they leave their countries they aren't able to carve out an identity of their own and are supremely jealous of ados and other ethnic minorities ability to do so. Either way the forum needs to take out the trash.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

The whole tone of this quote, that's where - once again, a cac or cac aligned is telling black people how to feel or demeaning black men:

What is this, some sort of undercover brother type organization where non black posters are seen as direct threats to the well being of the coli?

HE'S WHITE! CHASTISE HIM
HE'S INDIAN! CHASTISE HIM
HE'S CHINESE! CHASTISE HIM
HE'S MIDDLE EASTERN! CHASTISE HIM

yes breh. your months of research have concluded that a bunch of random people with random ethnicities are attacking the very foundation of black societies by posting on the coli.

Of course, I'm not gonna mention how I'm secretly a Chinese communist spy, learning about this #hotep phenomenon, along with possibly incorporating the dab into Chinese military training regimes. I am also in talks with top leaders of the AA community to export pawgs and thick sisters to Japan, in order to distract their soldiers and secretly launch an infantry offensive wherein we steal all of Japan's paags and claim them as our own, creating a new world order of paags and blasian pabags.

Takbir!