Chinese poster @joeychizzle - "I hope you get lynched and your mother gets killed"

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Did you fail to mention how you wished my mother to get rapid by corona having chinks first? If anyone don't believe me just google my negs. He started the racial shyt i just fired back.

I personally hold no ill will against you. Those were just words i said in anger :yeshrug:
Say some shyt about him then, you offended all of us with your retort and i didn't say shyt about your mother. negged

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Did you fail to mention how you wished my mother to get rapid by corona having chinks first? If anyone don't believe me just google my negs. He started the racial shyt i just fired back.

I personally hold no ill will against you. Those were just words i said in anger :yeshrug:
Asian bytch - if you came out the mouth saying lynch and talking about his mom to his face, you would have your head knocked off. Corona would be the least of your problems. That’s the issue - you think that you’re protected online.

Last edited:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Say some shyt about him then, you offended all of us with your retort and i didn't say shyt about your mother. negged
I'm not gonna lie I'm ashamed i said that. I stooped to his level and I shouldn't have.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Asian bytch - if you came out the mouth saying lynch and talking about his mom to his face, you would have your head knocked off. Corona would be the least of your problems. That’s the problem - you think that you’re protected online.
You're free to fly to Hong Kong, flights is cheap

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bruh.i simply replied foh with a neg to your og post, you made it racial first :yeshrug:

If i get banned, so be it:yeshrug:
This is jokes to you, racist fuk
:gucci::mjpls:
You know exactly what your insult implies . This is lynching -
lossy-page1-1200px-Large_crowd_looking_at_the_burned_body_of_Jesse_Washington%2C_18_year-old_African_American%2C_lynched_in_Waco%2C_Texas%2C_May_15%2C_1916_LCCN95517168.tif.jpg

Last edited:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
This jokes to you, racist fuk
:gucci::mjpls:
You know exactly what your insult implies . This is lynching -
lossy-page1-1200px-Large_crowd_looking_at_the_burned_body_of_Jesse_Washington%2C_18_year-old_African_American%2C_lynched_in_Waco%2C_Texas%2C_May_15%2C_1916_LCCN95517168.tif.jpg
I know what it is. And I'm sorry I said it. Not sure what I can say beyond that. I got hella mad cuz the corona situation is dark out here and that got to me. Plus i been hearing about everyone being racist towards Asians.

BUT

That is no excuse.

personaguy

All Star
Daps
I know what it is. And I'm sorry I said it. Not sure what I can say beyond that. I got hella mad cuz the corona situation is dark out here and that got to me. Plus i been hearing about everyone being racist towards Asians.

BUT

That is no excuse.
Get the fukk out of here and go to some fukking aisan forum. Stop obsessing over black people and get your racist ass out of here

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

BUT

That is no excuse.
Fuk you and die . Now YOUR PEOPLE get about 5% of what we experience as Black people 100% of the time, every day, all day for centuries and your excuse justifies you being racist with your animosity at Black people. Fuk outta here and talk that shyt at Reddit or stormfr8nt , but you won’t, coward cacasian. Yet you comfortably and repeatedly type your shyt on here.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
So if we pop off and make jokes about Hiroshima and Nagasaki, then just offer our mea culpa as a way out huh
:sas2::comeon:
I'm not Japanese ma'am, pop off all you want. I've been seeing racism against all cultures on this site since 2014 and never spoke on it.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Get the fukk out of here and go to some fukking aisan forum. Stop obsessing over black people and get your racist ass out of here
I never came to this site to "obsess over black people", someone told me to join cuz there was some good beats being linked/downloadable here in 2014. I stayed cuz it seemed like a good forum. It changed over the short time i been here ngl. And it appears I'm no longer welcome here :yeshrug:

personaguy

All Star
Daps
I never came to this site to "obsess over black people", someone told me to join cuz there was some good beats being linked/downloadable here in 2014. I stayed cuz it seemed like a good forum. It changed over the short time i been here ngl. And it appears I'm no longer welcome here :yeshrug:

Why would anyone want your racist ass here go to some asian forum or better yet go to reddit and get the fukk out of here