Chinese poster @joeychizzle - "I hope you get lynched and your mother gets killed"

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The c00ning in here is unreal

So dudes here don't want to share the site with racists. Say coli is not a "black" site but when it's time to get rid of racist posters. It's stop snitching or just use the ignore feature?....

LtEULAm.gif

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
this is an Asian poster calling black people apes and monkeys
This was like 10 years ago and i was young and immature. I grew up around racist white people and this was the type of influence i was around. I matured and seen the world for what it is awhile. But if you can to call for a permanent ban i'll accept it cause it was wrong.

But lets not act like all kinds of racism is openly go at asians on the daily but you dont see us crying about it.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This was like 10 years ago and i was young and immature. I grew up around racist white people and this was the type of influence i was around. I matured and seen the world for what it is awhile. But if you can to call for a permanent ban i'll accept it cause it was wrong.

But lets not act like all kinds of racism is openly go at asians on the daily but you dont see us crying about it.
I was young once and immature, never went through a racist phase though. :mjpls:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This was like 10 years ago and i was young and immature. I grew up around white people and this was the type of influence i was around. I matured and seen the worst for what it is awhile. But if you can to call for a permanent ban i'll accept it cause it was wrong.
Fuk outta here - I posted specifically what you said and it wasn’t from no 10 yrs. ago, some of those quotes are recent. Racist fuk. Because had it been one of us calling you a derogatory Asian term, it wouldn’t be accepted. Wrong is an understatement. Resort to racist terms, nah that’s ingrained in you and @joeychizzle fuk out of our face, there’s no forgive and forget.

Daps

Don’t let this :mjpls: go over your head brehs. This is their favorite go-to when black people press the issue

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I was young once and immature, never went through a racist phase though. :mjpls:
THIS - post up here where we repeatedly refer to them as “ch—-k” fukkin Ramen Racists is what they are. And they hide it behind hip hop and sports as per usual. That’s a major violation calling black men “apes” and using “lynch “ insults. Fuk that “I was young and didn’t know no better” b.s. I knew since 6 yrs old what the fuk it means. Notice how when we respond to their racist activities - they try to flip it or make it see We ( as in Black people” are being too sensitive or try to insult us with “jokes” .

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
6hvDQoL_d.jpg

Get these bat eating motherfukkers off this board!!! @Barnett114 @Lord Scarf
Did you fail to mention how you wished my mother to get rapid by corona having chinks first? If anyone don't believe me just google my negs. He started the racial shyt i just fired back.

I personally hold no ill will against you. Those were just words i said in anger :yeshrug:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Did you fail to mention how you wished my mother to get rapid by corona having chinks first? If anyone don't believe me just google my negs. He started the racial shyt i just fired back.

I personally hold no ill will against you. Those were just words i said in anger :yeshrug:
I meant what I said, fakkit