Chinese people are really out here getting abused... edit.... he not even chinese

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They JUST showed this on the local news in NYC. Black breh was painted as the bad guy and story was painted as another asian attack:dry:

No mention of asian dude calling breh the N word, that agenda....
nikkaz doin wrong always generates ratings :francis:

Even when we aren't in the wrong, it's better for others to point the finger at us to make other races, esp cacs, feel better :francis:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I said this in the stop Asian hate thread, this propaganda campaign is to eventually replace black people as a voting block. They’re tired of black people wanting tangibles and reparations so they’re going to homogenize racism. They’re trying to label everything as racist and everyone victims of racism but somehow white people, the actual perpetuators and curators of racism, will never get the blame. They started out by saying LGBT rights are equivalent to civil rights and now Asians are victims of racism simply because they experience crime like every other ethnicity. Before the next election they’ll be saying everyone is a victim of racism whenever we ask for tangibles or reparations.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I said this in the stop Asian hate thread, this propaganda campaign is to eventually replace black people as a voting block. They’re tired of black people wanting tangibles and reparations so they’re going to homogenize racism. They’re trying to label everything as racist and everyone victims of racism but somehow white people, the actual perpetuators and curators of racism, will never get the blame. They started out by saying LGBT rights are equivalent to civil rights and now Asians are victims of racism simply because they experience crime like every other ethnicity. Before the next election they’ll be saying everyone is a victim of racism whenever we ask for tangibles or reparations.
before the asians you had them jews claiming Black americans were going around playing a "knockout game"

all these things are plots to undermine and be directed toward Black americans. These SOB's think they slick

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
If he really called him a N then he deserved it. But if Dude really stole something on top after beating the guys ass :camby:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
The fact that no one helped the asian guy after he got his ass beat tells me he probably said or did something wrong :manny:

Asian guy must be an idiot if he really called the guy the N word with several other black people on the train as well.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really think the oriental dude initiated it?

While I don't condone the usage of racial epithets towards anyone, incited/motivated or not...

I highly doubt the rice breh just walked up to the brotha on some Rush Hour shiit and commenced the convo with a, "What's up, *****."

Sure he responded with the word... (not saying it's right, i'll emphasize cuz i know how sensitive folks are here)... but you'd be silly to think he randomly approach a brotha to incite violence. If anything, the chigga used it as a reaction.

Hopefully there's more context to this as details start to unravel, because I know there's parts of the vid the camera phone holders are omitting.

CAC alert

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city
before the asians you had them jews claiming Black americans were going around playing a "knockout game"

all these things are plots to undermine and be directed toward Black americans. These SOB's think they slick

Idk if American or not, but yea there was a short time, some of these youngings use to roam around and slump people just because, i seen that shyt...they just thought it was funny.
:francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Boy...Some of you nikkas are really falling for this propaganda. Out and here feeling ashamed, and shyt...grow some NUTS!

to be fair that one nikka who said that shyt is a cartoon character ass nikka

nikka said he acknowledges racism exists but still felt there’s nothing better than the refreshing sound of a white man’s voice saying “hey buddy wanna beer?”

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
The problem is you're trying to create an imaginary scenario to justify idiotic behavior. We weren't on the train. Could the asian guy have walked on and randomly called breh the n word for no reason? Yeah, for sure. But it's more likely there was an initial confrontation which led to that word being used.
The bolded is where you contradicted yourself and downplayed that racism exist while trying to justify why racism was used in the first place.

We have no more to discuss. I feel more comfortable discussing this with my fellow peers of African descent. Have a good day sir.

:mjpls: