Chinese people are really out here getting abused... edit.... he not even chinese

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The bolded is where you contradicted yourself and downplayed that racism exist while trying to justify why racism was used in the first place.

We have no more to discuss. I feel more comfortable discussing this with my fellow peers of African descent. Have a good day sir.

:mjpls:
Contradict where? Stop the cherry picking

We don't have any context and were not there to see this entire thing unfold from the jump.

The point I'm simply trying to make, is that regardless of what was said, there's rarely ever a reason to act like this in public beyond the age of like...21 lol. If you're doing successful in life and actually have something to lose, you brush off situations like this because they're irrelevant. Black folks need to get this chip off their shoulder. I'll say it a million times, in this specific incident the victim was an asian. But other black men die every day, for far less, because nikkas cannot keep their emotions in check. And lot of it is documented on the internet for the whole world to see. And it's embarrassing.

I very clearly say that we have no idea who started it, but that it doesn't fukking matter, because putting yourself in situations where your life could be ruined, you could go to jail, an mf could die, etc, over schoolyard insults is fukking retarded and the fact that there's a forum full of 30-40+ year old men who still carry this mindset is genuinely said.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The bolded is where you contradicted yourself and downplayed that racism exist while trying to justify why racism was used in the first place.

We have no more to discuss. I feel more comfortable discussing this with my fellow peers of African descent. Have a good day sir.

:mjpls:

best way to “troll” trolls is with their own words

:banderas:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Contradict where? Stop the cherry picking

I very clearly say that we have no idea who started it, but that it doesn't fukking matter, because putting yourself in situations where your life could be ruined, you could go to jail, an mf could die, etc, over schoolyard insults is fukking retarded and the fact that there's a forum full of 30-40+ year old men who still carry this mindset is genuinely said.
You very clearly ain't say shyt but said, we shouldn't jump to conclusions while jumping to conclusions yourself but I'm done talking with you cacs...

AYE CRAKKKER, I SAID GOOD DAY SIR!!!
1JTjM1d.png

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You very clearly ain't say shyt but said, we shouldn't jump to conclusions while jumping to conclusions yourself but I'm done talking with you cacs...

AYE CRAKKKER, I SAID GOOD DAY SIR!!!
1JTjM1d.png
You got it captain. Have fun putting your paws on every mf who calls you a name. Then when they throw your stupid ass in jail you gonna start preaching about “the system” and “white supremacy.” :mjlol: Only on the coli is preaching restraint and staying out of jail considered c00ning. :dead:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
You got it captain. Have fun putting your paws on every mf who calls you a name. Then when they throw your stupid ass in jail you gonna start preaching about “the system” and “white supremacy.” :mjlol: Only on the coli is preaching restraint and staying out of jail considered c00ning. :dead:
:umad:
  1. You just mad because we have better genetics than you.
  2. We don't smell funny like you.
  3. Your God looks like us.
  4. And you can't call us the N word in public without getting slumped like Asian bruh.
  5. Go wash ya ass, ya filthy cac.
:myman:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
He must said something foul to him cause there's a bunch of Asians on the train didn't help him cause they knew it he was wrong. They're like :hubie:"You on your own"
OD..... that looked like a definition of let them shoot a fair one

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
the train patrons said that the chinaman called breh a ******

:russell:

also looked like chinaman was dealing out punches as well until he was overpowered by those straights and crumpled like balled up homework. Looks like mutual combat and the chinaman got the worse of it.
:snooze:
/thread

let that asian dude sleep it off and make better choices next time :snooze: