Chinese people are really out here getting abused... edit.... he not even chinese

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
in other words it’s easier for you to believe the black man started it...boy I tell ya :mjlol:
Not even a little bit- and notice his use of the term “oriental”-
But the focus is on black people. @Howie Doroughberg just referred to the entire Asian race as a “rug” mad bc the black man defended himself. Point out any black poster on this thread who called asian people “orientals”
:beli:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
It’s about the optics tbh. Ive lived here long enough to know that the overwhelming majority of the time that some fukkery is going on on the subway, black folks involved. Whether it be a fight, sexual assault, verbal abuse, a homeless mf making a fool of themselves, etc. And it’s embarrassing af.

Ima say it — I don’t care if chinaman called him the n word. Why’re we the only race who thinks it’s acceptable to carry the temperament of a hot headed middle schooler well into adult hood? Now this breh is on camera beating an mf ass and stealing his shyt to boot and is gonna do time over nothing. :snoop:

You cheer because it’s some racist chink getting the brunt of it but this same idiotic warrior mentality is the reason black men get lit the fukk up by other black men for no real reason everyday.

Look, breh. You’ve got a point, but in this particular scenario, Asian dude rightfully got his ass whipped.
:yeshrug:

This isn’t the thread or encounter for that “Weez got to do better!” bullshyt. I don’t condone harming old Asian grannies or fukking with innocent people that are minding their business. BUT in THIS situation, your point doesn’t apply.
:francis:

We don’t need that docile “turn the other cheek” and “sticks and stones” MLK rhetoric all of the time. If you’re using racial slurs, end up throwing hands, and you get beat, then “oh well”. Let it be a lesson for not only him, but to others as well.
:manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You really think the oriental dude initiated it?

While I don't condone the usage of racial epithets towards anyone, incited/motivated or not...

I highly doubt the rice breh just walked up to the brotha on some Rush Hour shiit and commenced the convo with a, "What's up, *****."

Sure he responded with the word... (not saying it's right, i'll emphasize cuz i know how sensitive folks are here)... but you'd be silly to think he randomly approach a brotha to incite violence. If anything, the chigga used it as a reaction.

Hopefully there's more context to this as details start to unravel, because I know there's parts of the vid the camera phone holders are omitting.

If homie attacked him being just a dirtbag nikka, then fukk him.

But if rice breh initiated the shyt, then oh well.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Look, breh. You’ve got a point, but in this particular scenario, Asian dude rightfully got his ass whipped.
:yeshrug:

This isn’t the thread or encounter for that “Weez got to do better!” bullshyt. I don’t condone harming old Asian grannies or fukking with innocent people that are minding their business. BUT in THIS situation, your point doesn’t apply.
:francis:

If you’re using racial slurs, end up throwing hands, and you get beat, then “oh well”. Let it be a lesson for not only him, but to others as well.
:manny:

church

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
the train patrons said that the chinaman called breh a ******

:russell:

also looked like chinaman was dealing out punches as well until he was overpowered by those straights and crumpled like balled up homework. Looks like mutual combat and the chinaman got the worse of it.
:snooze:
and this is why i aint on social media, liking or respondng to ANY of this "stop asian hate" shyt. asian mufukkas are habitual lines steppers x lap dogs for cacs. some of these asian mufukkas be cool, but a good amount of them are enforcers of white supremacy. and the media be on some bullshyt.

breh beat the breaks of that chinaman :russ:

Daps
It’s about the optics tbh. Ive lived here long enough to know that the overwhelming majority of the time that some fukkery is going on on the subway, black folks involved. Whether it be a fight, sexual assault, verbal abuse, a homeless mf making a fool of themselves, etc. And it’s embarrassing af.

Ima say it — I don’t care if chinaman called him the n word. Why’re we the only race who thinks it’s acceptable to carry the temperament of a hot headed middle schooler well into adult hood? Now this breh is on camera beating an mf ass and stealing his shyt to boot and is gonna do time over nothing. :snoop:

You cheer because it’s some racist chink getting the brunt of it but this same idiotic warrior mentality is the reason black men get lit the fukk up by other black men for no real reason everyday.
Kill yourself.

:scust:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
do you think the average person just walks up to a stranger on a train and uses a racial slur for no reason? Nah...for it to get to that point, there had to be some kind of build up. Some words that were exchanged prior.

Sorry bro. Last time I was called one in person there was no build up. No prior exchange.

Was there "no reason" no, there was a reason. He was an old racist cracker. That was the reason. He's lucky he was able to successfully drive off in his truck because I wanted to shoot him in the head and face multiple times, no for no reason either. Because I wanted to.