Chinese people are really out here getting abused... edit.... he not even chinese

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who or what provoked this fight, who knows. But the last choking part was a bit excessive in my opinion.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Let me attempt to break this down for you stupid nikkas who call anyone with a different worldview a "c00n."

A lot of you believe this ass beating was justified because china man called him ****** right?

Let's go ahead and assume that's true....do you think the average person just walks up to a stranger on a train and uses a racial slur for no reason? Nah...for it to get to that point, there had to be some kind of build up. Some words that were exchanged prior. We have no idea who started the initial exchange of words.

The ass beating may've very well been justified.
It's possible that this breh got on the train that day, minding his business, and an asian decided he had a bone to pick. It's also possible the breh was the one to antagonize the asian first. We will NEVER know.

And that's exactly the problem. We DON'T KNOW. Everybody is gonna see this contextless video, and the ugly truth is, a lot of people are gonna shake their head and go "just another black man doing what black folk do." Know why? Because you pretty much only ever see black people in these out of context videos where they're making a fool of themselves. Think about the very existence of World Star Hip Hop. Black folk acting like idiots in public is so god damn commonplace that someone basically decided to archive all of it on the internet and profit millions off of it. Let me know when you can find World Star for whites and asians, I'll be waiting. :mjlol:

Temperament is one of the most valuable things you can have in this world. Whites and asians get their fair share of cracker and chink and keep it fukking pushing. Because they actually have something to lose. A lot of them work good jobs, a lot of them have stable families, a lot of them have SOMETHING.

A lot of you dudes are remedial as fukk and cannot see the bigger picture. Because an asian is the victim you think it's okay but you can't seem to put 2 and 2 together and realize that this horrible temperament, warrior mentality that plagues black people is the reason why warzones like Chicago and St. Louis exist. nikkas with nothing to lose walking around ready to combust on anyone who shows the slightest disrespect. I can't feel bad for you nikkas. You enjoy being in last place. Won't be me. :yeshrug:
:umad::umad::umad: