Chinaman in Africa beating his employees like a slave

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
What kind of job offense would have a grown man submit to sitting on the floor in a fetal position waiting to get whipped :what:
Wonder if it's more to the story like maybe these dudes were thieves and it's either get whipped by Jet Li or the community gives you a tire necklace
I'm having a hard time accepting these dudes are that bytch made to allow this level of humiliation happen to them for a check

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Why do you think Black males cower so easily to men of other races? I’m not even being funny. It’s historically true and present even today.

They let other men enter their lands and literally bytch them. Then they go to other lands and depend on other men for resources.

I can’t understand it all.

The video is sad to watch.

I've never in my life seen a black male cower to a man of another race. :patrice:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
i'm done with this forum. i'd rather post on reddit at this point.
Brother just remember that wherever you go you're taking you with you.

Outside of your hopes and dreams and what you thought was happening you didn't have much to contribute here, and you proved that time and time again. Fleeing to reddit may work for a little while, but as soon as someone who knows what they're talking about reads your posts you'll be packing up and looking for someplace else.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So you think Xi Jumping cares about the ins and outs of Western-influenced macroeconomic studies? Does your study explain beating nikkas in their own country? How do you apply that shyt to foreign oppressors actively stealing land and resources to benefit their home country?

You gotta be fukkin kidding me

I don’t think you’re very literate. Please review post #110 in this thread again; take a breath and think very carefully before you mash your drool riddled keyboard.

:francis:

I want you to also bear in mind that African governments are willingly entering into debt financing agreements, knowing the terms and collateral they’re granting security to.

Mickey Kane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London, England
Considering the size of the continent, the colonial history, the current political and socioeconomic situation and so on...

...what I'm seeing posted on this forum, is aligned with some of the most deplorable, racist, bigoted speech I've ever seen.

I find this insane.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
It's horrible but this is what happens when some of these African countries get into bed with China and Russia. WOAT decision making :francis:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
This is how disrespectful foreigners like him should be dealt with.
20240502-204820.jpg

fukking hell breh, you need to put a NSFL tag on that :damn: