Chinaman in Africa beating his employees like a slave

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
i'm done with this forum. i'd rather post on reddit at this point.
Reddit is where I saw this first so idk what that will solve.

video was pretty hard to stomach from a humane and masculine level (regardless of history, a man beating you should result in some sort of retaliation) but I just used to logical line of thinking:

Ion know those folks’ ethnic group nor country of origin, and even if they were from mine.. I much rather excommunicate from them from repping the ethnic group

Easy for me to say from my position but death is better than this tbh.

Folks on here and other sites using this as a green light to share their generalized stories how bytch made the African men are globally was meh but then I could recall ignorance and the most anti-black rhetoric spewed at African-Americans previous plights by West Africans in passing so.. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Cowards.

UKVu0t8.gif

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
We as men fight….but do we ever
Sustain? Why do we capitulate?

Its draining….and Im not putting that on the feet of our women. Im too chauvinistic for that.

I can’t bother with the bedwench foolishness because I’ve posted enough on here that most of y’all would know to ignore a silly insult like that.

Baba Clarke. Thank you for posting him. @Lemons, albeit more frustrated, was essentially expressing the same sentiments.

The truth of the matter is —not that we want you to do this— other races can subjugate us and others on this planet, but our group cannot subjugate anyone, control production, heavily influence other regions of this planet… we are at the bottom of the totem pole.

No one wants to see ANY of our people being treated this was on the damn internet in 2024.
This is reminiscent of the west African women who get tricked into accepting domestic jobs in the Middle East only to essentially be enslaved by these families.

Even the story about the Asian store that said Africans couldn’t shop there. Once word spread they got it shut down- which is great. But why do other races pull those moves, in Africa of all places? The Asian man wouldn’t dare set up shop in the ME and say they couldn’t shop there. He wouldn’t dare post up in Europe and say the white man couldn’t shop there. I don’t even think they’d play those games in Latin America (I could be wrong).

Ionno. Folks are just tired of seeing it.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
I can’t bother with the bedwench foolishness because I’ve posted enough on here that most of y’all would know to ignore a silly insult like that.

Baba Clarke. Thank you for posting him. @Lemons, albeit more frustrated, was essentially expressing the same sentiments.

The truth of the matter is —not that we want you to do this— other races can subjugate us and others on this planet, but our group cannot subjugate anyone, control production, heavily influence other regions of this planet… we are at the bottom of the totem pole.

No one wants to see ANY of our people being treated this was on the damn internet in 2024.
This is reminiscent of the west African women who get tricked into accepting domestic jobs in the Middle East only to essentially be enslaved by these families.

Even the story about the Asian store that said Africans couldn’t shop there. Once word spread they got it shut down- which is great. But why do other races pull those moves, in Africa of all places? The Asian man wouldn’t dare set up shop in the ME and say they couldn’t shop there. He wouldn’t dare post up in Europe and say the white man couldn’t shop there. I don’t even think they’d play those games in Latin America (I could be wrong).

Ionno. Folks are just tired of seeing it.
What @Lemons said was not only untrue but also a pretty racist statement that would fit right in a white supremacist messageboard. The bedwench label suits her well, as it does the ones who dapped/repped her (like you). To make such a statement because of that one video says a lot about y'all.

As you said yourself, Nigerians quickly shut down a Chinese shop some weeks ago when they got word that this shop was practicing racist policies. These kind of things can happen anywhere in the world, your last paragraph is really just full of assumptions. China's growing influence is not only perceived as a threat in Africa, as you said yourself you're wrong :
China in Latin America: partner or predator?
Is painting China as the predator in Latin American activities reductive?
Sri Lanka's China 'debt trap' fears grow as Beijing keeps investing.

China's actions in Africa are to be watched carefully but stop trying to make it seem as if the black man was the only victim of this because of some inherent weakness and learn some history, if you want to fight the bedwench allegations.

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I guarantee I have more background info than you.

as for the railroads here, the chinese were used solely as cheap labor. the investment money came from rich cacs here in this country.

you can act stupid like you don't know the difference and post all the emojis you want. that lame ass attempt right there shows you're either a disingenuous liar or too gd dumb to even be in the discussion. my money is on the too gd dumb.

i don't have anything against africans. i just don't like nikkas like you. Mr Africa over in Canada. And we both know if you were told you had to permanently move back to Kenya today you would fight to your death to stay right where you are in Canada.

:mjpls:

NYC Rebel

Daps
What @Lemons said was not only untrue but also a pretty racist statement that would fit right in a white supremacist messageboard. The bedwench label suits her well, as it does the ones who dapped/repped her (like you). To make such a statement because of that one video says a lot about y'all.

As you said yourself, Nigerians quickly shut down a Chinese shop some weeks ago when they got word that this shop was practicing racist policies. These kind of things can happen anywhere in the world, your last paragraph is really just full of assumptions. China's growing influence is not only perceived as a threat in Africa, as you said yourself you're wrong :
China in Latin America: partner or predator?
Is painting China as the predator in Latin American activities reductive?
Sri Lanka's China 'debt trap' fears grow as Beijing keeps investing.

China's actions in Africa are to be watched carefully but stop trying to make it seem as if the black man was the only victim of this because of some inherent weakness and learn some history, if you want to fight the bedwench allegations.
Nigerians shutting down “a” shop aint stopping the thousands of other chinese abusing their relationship to this country that I see on the regular.

Friggen illegal miners stored explosives in my late uncles neighborhood. Hes an architect who graduated from Pratt in the 1960s and built this beautiful home .

I took these pics 20 years ago.

7728624-B-D8-F5-4045-95-C5-03-CCDE800366.jpg

3-DFBC614-FA58-4-A09-A3-E9-9-B2-AB0-C8050-C.jpg

8-F2-A4-F1-A-2-B97-481-D-AA99-BAD1-B0-B52-B7-E.jpg

Beautiful home! i LOVED this crib. Late unc put his FOOT into making that crib. shyt was like the Guggenheim. I posted it on the old sohh.

Look at what the fukk happened last January?

5-C29276-A-1-B91-4330-8-A23-8-DB2-BC55-B3-DF.jpg

7-F885-DCF-D363-4253-88-AB-4-DE320-BD11-F6.jpg

That shyt is GONE! GONE! 12 people dead. My cousins are lucky to be alive only getting scared up with glass. 85 year old aunt was living in Cali for 30 years, comes back in October and her home GONE in Janauary.

Thank GOD my uncle’s brilliance helped him create that masterpiece or my fam would be dead

Nigerians aint being quick about shyt dealing with the Chinese. Who cares about that isolated response? Man please

Last edited:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Nigerians shutting down “a” shop aint stopping the thousands of other chinese abusing their relationship to this country that I see on the regular.

Friggen illegal miners stored explosives in my late uncles neighborhood. Hes an architect who graduated from Pratt in the 1960s and built this beautiful home .

He built this beautiful home. I took these pics 20 years ago.

7728624-B-D8-F5-4045-95-C5-03-CCDE800366.jpg

3-DFBC614-FA58-4-A09-A3-E9-9-B2-AB0-C8050-C.jpg

8-F2-A4-F1-A-2-B97-481-D-AA99-BAD1-B0-B52-B7-E.jpg

Beautiful home! Look at what the fukk happened January?

5-C29276-A-1-B91-4330-8-A23-8-DB2-BC55-B3-DF.jpg

7-F885-DCF-D363-4253-88-AB-4-DE320-BD11-F6.jpg

That shyt is GONE! GONE! 12 people dead. My cousins are lucky to be alive only gettong scared up with glass. 85 year old aunt was living in Cali for 30 years, comes back in October and her home GONE in Janauary.

Nigerians aint being quick about shyt dealing with the Chinese. Who cares about that isolated response? Man please
I've seen this story in a news channel but I haven't heard it was related to the chinese. The articles or comments I've read didn't mention chinese anywhere either.

Of course I want these chinese to be deal with as quickly as it can but realistically, it takes time before the undercover things like that store story in Nigeria are exposed. The relevant thing to note is that the Chinese are sanctioned when they're pushing the limits. Could it be better ? Surely, but black men aren't just passively allowing Chinese men to whip them and go home with no consequences as the women above in this thread are trying to make it seem. Chinese men aren't just walking into black men territories and going unpunished for their crimes, this fake narrative has to stop.

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Sucks. China man needs his ass beat.

They probably get paid pennies to take care of their families and have no other work options.

weak ass government turning a blind eye for chinese money :pacspit:

Breh…when my cuz was in the hospital cut the fukk up and the local gov were checking on them, I kept thinking to myself who the fukk within the gov allowed these mofos to store explosives in a residential neighborhood? I KNOW they know.

Im still heated