Chinaman in Africa beating his employees like a slave

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Let me tell yall a story about my time in Lagos during COVID.

I'm a Brooklyn niqqa first and foremost. This was my first real time making Lagos my homebase, as I only been in Nigeria to deal with family shyt outside of the city. I'm at a phone place where they have social distancing and things were moving slow. Two women worked on handling the phone issues, and a Lebanese guy was acting real nasty and impatient with them. Dude got up from his chair and put his finger in the woman's face saying she was taking too long. I'm sitting there seeing this and got up from my chair and said get the hell outta her face....you're a guest in this country and you ain't getting in no Black woman's face. Why the fukk did one of the Nigerian men who was sitting beside me FINALLY open his mouth to tell ME that "It's not about race!"
The look I gave that coward :childplease: before saying "Can I go to Lebanon or where the fukk he's from and do that to their women?" Dude got quiet and I said "SHUT THE fukk UP!" and sat back down.

Five minutes later....same Lebanese dude....gets up.....walks up to that same woman and proceeds to take off his dirty ass mask and throws it along with his pen at the woman's face.

BK niqqa ACTIVATED!!!

I got up and smacked.....the.....shyt outta dude. My phone fell from outta my hand and he had the NERVE to try to pick it up. I grabbed dude by the throat with one hand and threw his ass down, grabbing the phone with the other hand before choking him. It was at that moment I thought...."Hmmm....I ain't come all the way out here to get locked up!!"

I got off of dude, made the scared ass do nothing security guard at the door open the gate and slinked off around the corner because I know these Lebanese dudes have Nigerian police in their pocket because they all kiss their ass out here. I stood behind a car, called a cab and jumped in as popo arrived. Drove past them and all and shyt. I told the cab driver what happened and dude said "We need people like you here, O!!! It's the government that lets them get away with things here so they think they can mistreat us!"

I gave forward because he will think long and hard before coming out his mouth being disrespectful again. These dudes be so scared of these foreigners but quick to get buck with each other.

I met an older Black American dude from B-More who said he was in a Lebanese restaurant eating and heard the owner absolutely shytTING on the workers in the back. He said he had to get out of his seat, go into the kitchen and shyt on dude. We both lamented how we need more folks like us here.

These mofos be mad timid towards these others. fukk outta here with that shyt.
The Lebanese be exploiting the whole diaspora too. All up in the music industry. And that one that was fake kidnapped for clout in Haiti was calling himself white. Israel needs to toss them a couple missiles

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
But save tiktok right:camby:

While the CCP exploit labor and resources in the Motherland, they exploit our data and culture through spyware app. Don't even get me started on the chokehold they have on urban small businesses, especially the beauty industry. We have no allies on the planet. We're literally all we got.

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani

I'm a Brooklyn niqqa first and foremost. This was my first real time making Lagos my homebase, as I only been in Nigeria to deal with family shyt outside of the city. I'm at a phone place where they have social distancing and things were moving slow. Two women worked on handling the phone issues, and a Lebanese guy was acting real nasty and impatient with them. Dude got up from his chair and put his finger in the woman's face saying she was taking too long. I'm sitting there seeing this and got up from my chair and said get the hell outta her face....you're a guest in this country and you ain't getting in no Black woman's face. Why the fukk did one of the Nigerian men who was sitting beside me FINALLY open his mouth to tell ME that "It's not about race!"
The look I gave that coward :childplease: before saying "Can I go to Lebanon or where the fukk he's from and do that to their women?" Dude got quiet and I said "SHUT THE fukk UP!" and sat back down.

Five minutes later....same Lebanese dude....gets up.....walks up to that same woman and proceeds to take off his dirty ass mask and throws it along with his pen at the woman's face.

BK niqqa ACTIVATED!!!

I got up and smacked.....the.....shyt outta dude. My phone fell from outta my hand and he had the NERVE to try to pick it up. I grabbed dude by the throat with one hand and threw his ass down, grabbing the phone with the other hand before choking him. It was at that moment I thought...."Hmmm....I ain't come all the way out here to get locked up!!"

I got off of dude, made the scared ass do nothing security guard at the door open the gate and slinked off around the corner because I know these Lebanese dudes have Nigerian police in their pocket because they all kiss their ass out here. I stood behind a car, called a cab and jumped in as popo arrived. Drove past them and all and shyt. I told the cab driver what happened and dude said "We need people like you here, O!!! It's the government that lets them get away with things here so they think they can mistreat us!"

I gave forward because he will think long and hard before coming out his mouth being disrespectful again. These dudes be so scared of these foreigners but quick to get buck with each other.

I met an older Black American dude from B-More who said he was in a Lebanese restaurant eating and heard the owner absolutely shytTING on the workers in the back. He said he had to get out of his seat, go into the kitchen and shyt on dude. We both lamented how we need more folks like us here.

This post explains the psyche of Africans and how they treat foreigners. You can have the most law abiding white man, indian etc come from his country and once he gets here he acts like he doesn't know what decency and the law is. I've seen how majority of our people treat different races and how different it is with how they treat each other multiple times.

I always say this to pin point why foreigners(often of a different race) come here and misbehave, "Would you respect the laws of a country where the men are subservient and the women throw themselves to your feet cheaply? Of course not."

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
That’s what they said happened to us :mjlol:

And y’all believe we just took it

:russ:
they trying to compare what happens to WOMEN at a beauty salon to Men who out number them all.

Them Asian Power group pages are mad because they can’t do this to other MEN over here. They are specifically mad at us.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Depends on the deal you strike.

Most African leaders aren’t making good deals.

For instance, why did some African leaders taken on collateralized loans to build stadiums or commuter rail when that investment is better suited for freight rail or building large scale power projects like the Grand Inga Dam?
This is bullshyt juelzing because you were wrong. Just admit that..... it's not about improving infrastructure for struggling countries, they end up owning the locations and using cheap labor to benefit the homeland. it's a somewhat similar strat to how corporations outsource, but more sinister.

Africa being resource rich further complicates everything

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

BK niqqa ACTIVATED!!!

Yup them Lebanese in Nigeria own Eko hotel and other big establishments but ef em :salute:

You are right being black and going to Lebanon, China try opening up a store and disrespecting those people yoid be on the first plane out of there.

I see that ish here in Uganda with the way Indians treat Ugandans

Nigerian cops wouldn't have done anything once you said you were american

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This is bullshyt juelzing because you were wrong. Just admit that..... it's not about improving infrastructure for struggling countries, they end up owning the locations and using cheap labor to benefit the homeland. it's a somewhat similar strat to how corporations outsource, but more sinister.

Africa being resource rich further complicates everything

Well, no. If you understand how debt financing works, you don’t have to grant collateral security for critical infrastructure.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yup them Lebanese in Nigeria own Eko hotel and other big establishments but ef em :salute:

You are right being black and going to Lebanon, China try opening up a store and disrespecting those people yoid be on the first plane out of there.

I see that ish here in Uganda with the way Indians treat them

You should see how Tinubu enlisted Chagoury to build the coastal highway lol