Chinaman in Africa beating his employees like a slave

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I don’t think you’re very literate. Please review post #110 in this thread again; take a breath and think very carefully before you mash your drool riddled keyboard.

:francis:

I want you to also bear in mind that African governments are willingly entering into debt financing agreements, knowing the terms and collateral they’re granting security to.
Sure, I'm the illiterate one. But you have no understanding of geopolitics/globalism or what they mean to China. You're just spouting more bullshyt because you were wrong

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Sure, I'm the illiterate one. But you have no understanding of geopolitics/globalism or what they mean to China. You're just spouting more bullshyt because you were wrong

I’m always right. Like the sage Nkrumah. You are upset because internally you know you’re wrong. So, you choose to take your anger out on me instead learning how to read academic journals on the Global South.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Considering the size of the continent, the colonial history, the current political and socioeconomic situation and so on...

...what I'm seeing posted on this forum, is aligned with some of the most deplorable, racist, bigoted speech I've ever seen.

I find this insane.

Americans, including some African Americans, see America through a lens of whiteness and the preservation of white supremacy.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
There ain’t many white folks in South Africa look how that turned out

That is on the indigenous South Africans. This world isn't fair and if you aren't willing to make sacrifices for your empowerment, another group that is willing to make sacrifices and willing to do the work, will take over your group if they want to do that.

South Africans are more than capable of taking back what's theirs.

:manny:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Why do you think African males cower so easily to men of other races? I’m not even being funny. It’s historically true and present even today.

They let other men enter their lands and literally bytch them. Then they go to other lands and depend on other men for resources.

I can’t understand it all.

The video is sad to watch.
Look at the bedwench trifecta @Gloxina, @Boxchevy and @Lemons posting, dapping and repping this :wow:. Never mind the fact that African men all over the continent did fight to free their themselves less than a century ago, let's make dumb and lowkey racist assumptions based on a video with zero context at all :mjpls:.

I see the air of bedwenchery all over these three women every time they post something, it's time for them to go back to where they obviously come from.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
That is on the indigenous South Africans. This world isn't fair and if you aren't willing to make sacrifices for your empowerment, another group that is willing to make sacrifices and willing to do the work, will take over your group if they want to do that.

South Africans are more than capable of taking back what's theirs.

:manny:

No I’m saying even as a small group they took over and they need to continue fighting even though I know they were fighting those boers since they came from Netherlands

Tair

Superstar
Daps
No I’m saying even as a small group they took over and they need to continue fighting even though I know they were fighting those boers since they came from Netherlands

I am saying the exact same thing then. No small group can take over a larger one unless the larger group is fundamentally lacking.

Lemons

Miss Jackson if ya nasty
Daps
Look at the bedwench trifecta @Gloxina, @Boxchevy and @Lemons posting, dapping and repping this :wow:. Never mind the fact that African men all over the continent did fight to free their themselves less than a century ago, let's make dumb and lowkey racist assumptions based on a video with zero context at all :mjpls:.

I see the air of bedwenchery all over these three women every time they post something, it's time for them to go back to where they obviously come from.

Mind you, you’re calling me names because you know I’m right lmao.

Black men when black women clock them: “You’re a bedwench”

White men when white women clock them: “You’re a mudshark”

Y’all are genuinely one and the same lmaooo. Your ego won’t let you confront the embarrassing FACT of topic, so you lash out, emotionally, with name calling and fantasize about us betraying you by “sleeping with the enemy”.

You are no different than white cucks and you are all emotional, lazy thinkers.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Imagine how desperate for work you are that you take that.

And no one with do anything cuz cheap cobalt is more important than some africans.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
It’s a cold reality but we need to start looking at the bigger picture…As a diaspora it’s going to take a long fukkn time to iron and weed out the affects of slavery, segregation, war/violence, suppression, colonialism etc..Just being a optimist it’s going to take another 50-100 yrs to see real tangible progress that can even be built on..One of the reasons I stop being a defeatist, we have to accept it every group goes through a dark period..All we can do is try our best as a collective for future generations...Being outraged and all this other nitpicking struggles does nothing..

It’s crazy cause I work and do business with North African and ME folks and a lot of there complaints/criticism damn near mirror comments in this thread frfr..

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Mind you, you’re calling me names because you know I’m right lmao.

Black men when black women clock them: “You’re a bedwench”

White men when white women clock them: “You’re a mudshark”

Y’all are genuinely one and the same lmaooo. Your ego won’t let you confront the embarrassing FACT of topic, so you lash out, emotionally, with name calling and fantasize about us betraying you by “sleeping with the enemy”.

You are no different than white cucks and you are all emotional, lazy thinkers.
I'm calling you what you are because you are 1: factually wrong and 2: everytime you post something it's some lowkey divestor/bedwench shyt. You are not slick, people see right through this you know. The same goes for the other two girls I named.

Look at you trying to make some false equivalency with white men calling their women mudsharks :mjlol: First of all, in what kind of space do you spend your time in to be seeing that on the regular :mjpls: and being a bedwench is not only about dating a white man, it's about your mentality.

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

We as men fight….but do we ever
Sustain? Why do we capitulate?

Its draining….and Im not putting that on the feet of our women. Im too chauvinistic for that.