Chinaman in Africa beating his employees like a slave

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are those indigenous Africans so weak they'd allow a few Chinese men to take over their police force and military?

No,they would use a black proxy. Pay the head of the police,or whoevers over him. And when they need something cleaned up,or to have someone scared to cause problems, they send the foot soldiers out. You act us though black people here arent afraid of the police.

Now try to imagine living in countries where the police force are on the take for pennies. You dont need the entire police force anyway,in America one cop can make your life miserable.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
The better question is why are Africans still looking for "investment" instead of using their resources and ingenuity and young workforce to build their own freight rail or Grand Inga Dam?

That's a rhetorical question man, because I already know the answer.
nobody did it by themselves, everybody had help, the problem with Africa is who realistically can they get help from, ideally the educated diaspora would help with the infrastructure etc in Africa but the diaspora has been shut out from industries so they have no choice but to work with different cultures if the goal is to improve daily life for the avg African

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
How is that the same? And the reason they have the shops has everything to do with white racism.

I can tell you how if Youre interested
there you go again with the soft shoeing

i was replying to bro saying, china man don't disrespect african americans like they do africans and when they do they turn up.

which i'm saying he's wrong. there's lots of examples of the opposite

where did you get i was replying these business got there? that's irrelevant

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
This isnt isolated as Asian store keepers in our communities has long been a problem in varying degrees..this is what led Idi Amin to expel Indians.

And in the US they've shot brehs. So the idea being pushed here that somehow some Africans only experience their bullshyt is plain stupid.
No the issue is they getting whooped with an extension cord on camera, nobody ain’t say they don’t deal with disrespectful foreigners in the diaspora

Our issue in the states is we don’t have the money for real to do are own shyt so we buy gas and shyt from Arabs

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
they trying to compare what happens to WOMEN at a beauty salon to Men who out number them all.

Them Asian Power group pages are mad because they can’t do this to other MEN over here. They are specifically mad at us.
Didn’t they burn that beauty salon to the ground

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Why do you think black males cower so easily to men of other races? I’m not even being funny. It’s historically true and present even today.

They let other men enter their lands and literally bytch them. Then they go to other lands and depend on other men for resources.

I can’t understand it all.

The video is sad to watch.
One of you mods get this hoe ass troll out the paint

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Yes. I have studied macroeconomics and I am very familiar with debt financing undertaken by states.

Do you?
So you think Xi Jumping cares about the ins and outs of Western-influenced macroeconomic studies? Does your study explain beating nikkas in their own country? How do you apply that shyt to foreign oppressors actively stealing land and resources to benefit their home country?

You gotta be fukkin kidding me