Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:francis:hmmm I would have to disagree...

Ethiopians always love to tell people that they were never colonized, but Italy had them bending the knee for close to 5 years until the Allies intervened:

Italian East Africa - Wikipedia
This is the second Italian/Ethiopian war. I was talking about the first Italy/Ethiopian war. Italy had to jump Ethiopia the second time

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Other races have a unhealthy morbid obsession with black people.

To be honest, the lack of assertiveness and submissive behavior is what makes our people least respected overseas. Especially on the Motherland continent. We seen how these folks treated the locals in East Africa. Doing business is one thing, however, treating the citizens with disrespect is unlawful and unethical.

The only way black people globally can gain power is by economics. We need to keep the money within our people in able to prosper financially. What holds us back is we go harder on ourselves than we do to the colonizer. We also avoid each other instead of conglomerating for a cause. We need to do better as a whole
Equity has to congregate around equity. Equity bequeaths equity, wealth begets wealth, iron sharpens iron.

Marry into families doing it right and that is your new ethnic group, alongside your peers also doing everything right. All it takes is one group to reign everything in and the bright ones will follow

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I don't think you do understand the "generational pain".

If you did, I think you'd be a lot more sympathetic to your Igbo ex.

:francis:
Even funnier when "generational trauma" is a popular talking point in some circles as well.

Bbbbbbut there are over 100,000 Chinese adult men working in Africa.

Nigerians made Chinese a Chief in their town. :heh:

That's just some symbolic reward for contributing to a village. It's ceremonial at best and you get your name on some listing. It's not a big deal. There is formal and informal designations and that one was a locally only recognized informal designation. I doubt his name would show up on the formally recognized lists.

No cape but it seems like a hitpiece on China more than anything. China is racist but I doubt anything they're saying is any worse than the stuff you'd read on 4cac or st0rmfr0nt. Hell youtube was a haven for racist trolls until recently. And anyone remember coalfax?
Probably but the article tells no lies. Yet the thread has turned into an African/black bashing fest. The very same person whining about blacks being docile is contributing to the very same white supremacy she complains about. It's really something.

I dated both an Igbo and Xhosa man, the way they talk about other African ethnic groups. Damn made you think they were talking about the monster from the Thing. Yet both men would happily talk well and nice to non blacks.
A lot of that is mostly talk. They'll say all that shyt but will still work with and have positive interactions with those very same groups they are "mad" at.

In any case, Africans aren't docile. Historically or even now. Lacking in organization? Sure. I would say that is the main issue they have. The lack of organization at worst leads to a lack of prioritization leading to many of the issues we have now.

That said, you're not going to bring anyone around by calling them docile, while ignoring the issues they've gone through or calling those things excuses. Doing so will just make them do the same thing back at you. Africans and blacks as a whole should work together but insulting them into compliance is one of the stupidest ways of trying to make that happen. That'll never work.

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Asia is really xenophobic they don't even tolerate their immediate neighboring countries

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Other races have a unhealthy morbid obsession with black people.

To be honest, the lack of assertiveness and submissive behavior is what makes our people least respected overseas. Especially on the Motherland continent. We seen how these folks treated the locals in East Africa. Doing business is one thing, however, treating the citizens with disrespect is unlawful and unethical.

The only way black people globally can gain power is by economics. We need to keep the money within our people in able to prosper financially. What holds us back is we go harder on ourselves than we do to the colonizer. We also avoid each other instead of conglomerating for a cause. We need to do better as a whole
You'd have to popularize the idea of blacks being exceedingly racist to non-blacks. Everything boils down to that really.

Asia is really xenophobic they don't even tolerate their immediate neighboring countries
This is true too. The amount of hatred Japs and the chinese have for each other, throw in the Koreans and Philippines and it makes diaspora wars look tame as fukk. Rape of Nanking every two seconds up in there.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Black people in the diaspora have a difficult time understand intra-ethnic conflict within ‘racial categories’.

But really, it exposes how little they know of the world and how their lives in the Americas or elsewhere is peculiar to 4/5ths of the planet.

Tell a Ukrainian why he isn’t exercising white solidarity with a Russian or an Irish Catholic with an Irish Protestant

:mjlol:
But they will bring their Ukrainian, Russian and Irish asses to America and claim white and vehemently hate black people …

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
But they will bring their Ukrainian, Russian and Irish asses to America and claim white and vehemently hate black people …
All groups and ethnic groups who beefed overseas come here and suddenly have solidarity against one specific group of a specific group I’ve noticed :sas2:

All blacks in and outside the continent will suffer till the continent cuts off the resources. We all know misery because of it

Manny2828

Pro
Daps
No cape but it seems like a hitpiece on China more than anything. China is racist but I doubt anything they're saying is any worse than the stuff you'd read on 4cac or st0rmfr0nt. Hell youtube was a haven for racist trolls until recently. And anyone remember coalfax?
That’s the vibe I got too. These Chinese are racist to themselves. They think northern Chinese look more attractive and smarter than southern Chinese that have flat noses and big lips :what:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
the west and its hypocrisy :skip:
What? Human Rights Watch regularly criticizes the West for the same failings and then some. Stop automatically deflecting to the West whenever someone says something about China. It's dumb, especially where an organization like that is concerned.

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Africans and blacks as a whole should work together but insulting them into compliance is one of the stupidest ways of trying to make that happen. That'll never work.
We’re on an obscure website on the Internet , I’m not trying to do any of that nonsense.

And y’all better stop bringing up historical this and that because for that to mean anything it has to be kept alive by its descendants.

Besides, if hundreds of years of genocide and oppression from an outside force didn’t bring a group together, lmao you think a random forum poster words will…

Last edited:

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Don't argue with people who value feelings over facts bro. It's not worth it.
That’s rich coming from you, imagine wanting better for the people you descent from and tired of them being the world’s punching bag. The compliance and docility I see coming from the men here, tells me that the future will be very bleak.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That’s rich coming from you, imagine wanting better for the people you descent from and tired of them being the world’s punching bag. The compliance and docility I see coming from the men here, tells me that the future will be very bleak.

You’re not docile yourself? You’re whining on a message board.

Are you not a man? Oya, go and defeat white supremacy in your country.

:mjlol:

• Haha
Reactions: IVS