TQbrit

Banned
Daps
full
All I read was Ching Chong Bing Bong … you probably have to translate that for me.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

High Art

πŸ‘‘King of The SalonπŸ‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Also @High Art you’re dapping up that poster that wants me to sympathize with a man that would glady want to kill off half of Nigeria and west Africa. This same man would call Black Americans lazy and worthless. If not agreeing with his mind set is making me a genocide apologist, then that’s a classic.
He's addressing what looks like cultural erasure. The Biafra war and all things connected to it is a point of contention. It would be nice to simply say "get over it" but then imagine someone saying that about things that happened to Haitians? Even if that is not the intention, it sure seems that way. In any case, I personally think one can respect the issues that each tribe has dealt with while working with people from another tribe. It happens all the time. More work can be done but still.

That said, that ex sounds crazy but like I said, he is just one person and probably just spouting bullshyt, defeatist bullshyt he probably heard from his parents. There is a thread by @Nkrumah Was Right that comments on how black people need to re-examine how they talk about themselves actually.

xxxBDSMxxx

fidelio
Daps
Reppin
Mentmore Towers
Also @High Art you’re dapping up that poster that wants me to sympathize with a man that would glady want to kill off half of Nigeria and west Africa. This same man would call Black Americans lazy and worthless. If not agreeing with his mind set is making me a genocide apologist, then that’s a classic.
sounds like you was dating @The Odum of Ala Igbo :skip:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The world really is a high school. They treat blacks like the outcasts on campus, even the other kids that aren't as popular as the popular kids still don't want to be seen with us because they think it will help them not get picked on. Which is crazy because we're better, cooler, stronger, more creative than nearly everyone on "campus". Eventually we gotta end this dynamic.

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
He's addressing what looks like cultural erasure. The Biafra war and all things connected to it is a point of contention. It would be nice to simply say "get over it" but then imagine someone saying that about things that happened to Haitians? Even if that is not the intention, it sure seems that way. In any case, I personally think one can respect the issues that each tribe has dealt with while working with people from another tribe. It happens all the time. More work can be done but still.
Because he assumed that all on his own, I never said get over or even wanted to imply that. But rather it amazes me that groups that hated each other for centuries can come together to hate black people collectively. Yet black people aren’t able to do the same.

When I came to America, I thought I was better than African Americans because I was β€œeducated” and didn’t β€œcomplain”. I got a nasty wake up call, that set me on my path now. Then came the Ukraine war and them prioritizing a bus full of pets before African students that further added to the fire. Imagine your child life being lesser than a damn cocker spaniel.

And all that took place was β€œThat’s bad oh no”
That said, that ex sounds crazy but like I said, he is just one person and probably just spouting bullshyt, defeatist bullshyt he probably heard from his parents. There is a thread by @Nkrumah Was Right that comments on how black people need to re-examine how they talk about themselves actually.
I have no interest, I’m tired of talking because that’s all this ever is, just talking. Nothing but talking….

High Art

πŸ‘‘King of The SalonπŸ‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Because he assumed that all on his own, I never said get over or even wanted to imply that. But rather it amazes me that groups that hated each other for centuries can come together to hate black people collectively. Yet black people aren’t able to do the same.

When I came to America, I thought I was better than African Americans because I was β€œeducated” and didn’t β€œcomplain”. I got a nasty wake up call, that set me on my path now. Then came the Ukraine war and them prioritizing a bus full of pets before African students that further added to the fire. Imagine your child life being lesser than a damn cocker spaniel.

And all that took place was β€œThat’s bad oh no”

Those groups hatred for blacks existed separately on each others own due to them having the same issues of being afraid of or feeling insecure about black people. Some black people have an issue with that because they still draw distinction between groups (historically). I feel like that is actually changing though. Despite all the bluster, many Africans sympathize with other Africans and are getting on code more, I think, thanks to the internet and the effectiveness of people spreading the word about various groups. You see it in people supporting Niger, even those who are not from Niger, all because they are shytting on France (much deserved). The ones that are acting to the contrary are generally viewed as c00ns. This is why the only people not supporting Niger for the most part are c00ns or old fukk politicians and even among them, there is dissent.

I have no interest, I’m tired of talking because that’s all this ever is, just talking. Nothing but talking….
Things actually happen that come from this talking. This is why I asked "what do you expect to happen?" I see the building of hospitals and clinics as something. I see creating laws to put more black faces in commercial ads over white ones as something. I see the progression and changes taking place, even in the face of shytty politicians. I see people being pissed off at these politicians and actually putting hands on them when they dare to go abroad. But someone else will see all this and call it nothing since that is not what they wanted. I don't know what to tell you.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The Chinese government doesn't censor online racism against Blacks because it wants to instill in its people a sense of superiority over Africa so they can take over Africa easily.

Africa has actually benefitted nothing from China, and has no actual need for Chinese anything. It's like saying you benefit from having Arab and chinese shops in your neighborhood..smdh.

China needs Africa more than Africa needs China, Africans need to get that thorough their heads and stop doing business with those parasites.
The same way African states are turning against France, China and America need to be in there too getting cut off.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
The Chinese government doesn't censor online racism against Blacks because it wants to instill in its people a sense of superiority over Africa so they can take over Africa easily.

Africa has actually benefitted nothing from China, and has no actual need for Chinese anything. It's like saying you benefit from having Arab and chinese shops in your neighborhood..smdh.

China needs Africa more than Africa needs China, Africans need to get that thorough their heads and stop doing business with those parasites.
The same way African states are turning against France, China and America need to be in there too getting cut off.

China actually builds things in Africa. The work I hear is shoddy, but they’ve built 1000s of miles of roads, homes, ports, and other important infrastructure. Africa badly needs that. You can’t grow an economy without infrastructure. No movement of goods and people. China does it cheap and fast. So actually you are kinda wrong.

I’ll take the Chinese over the Europeans and America anyday in Africa.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
China actually builds things in Africa. The work I hear is shoddy, but they’ve built 1000s of miles of roads, homes, ports, and other important infrastructure. Africa badly needs that. You can’t grow an economy without infrastructure. No movement of goods and people. China does it cheap and fast. So actually you are kinda wrong.

I’ll take the Chinese over the Europeans and America anyday in Africa.

The stuff China built in Africa is poor quality because it's not America or Europe.
Buildings collapse, roads wash away and general shoddy work that doesn't last.

If someone already hates and detests you, no need to invite them over to the barbecue..
Africa doesn't need the US, Europe or China. And until they themselves realize that they'll keep attracting low quality investment.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
The stuff China built in Africa is poor quality because it's not America or Europe.
Buildings collapse, roads wash away and general shoddy work that doesn't last.

If someone already hates and detests you, no need to invite them over to the barbecue..
Africa doesn't need the US, Europe or China. And until they themselves realize that they'll keep attracting low quality investment.

I agree the west and china need africa far more than africa needs them.

But the simple fact of the matter is that african needs infrastructure and skills. There is no getting around
this. It has to get those things from somewhere. It doesn’t have the capacity to train local talent at this point and so this is done by β€œskills transfer” when foreign firms invest and transfer those skills to the locals by hiring and training them.

I’m seeing a lot of coli brehs talking about the problem but not offering solutions. And frankly we all know what the problem is. If you don’t like China and you have skills, why not go over there and teach them?

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The Chinese government doesn't censor online racism because they don't care and it allows an outlet for Chinese netizens to vent their frustrations in life instead of at or about the government which they strictly prohibit.