Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I am sure you understand the concern by those asking you the questions they do.

If there will never be unity, then there is no hope for Africa.

Trust me I understand, on a very very smaller level, there are whole communities in Jamaica I dispise for their wickedness.

Political unity is impossible. Africa is a continent.

What makes sense is ethnic self determination within a system of cooperation towards pan African goals.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Political unity is impossible. Africa is a continent.

What makes sense is ethnic self determination within a system of cooperation towards pan African goals.

Do you think those who wish for blk unity utopia in Africa to be foolish?

That it is impossible?

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Do you think those who wish for blk unity utopia in Africa to be foolish?

That it is impossible?

Foolish? No.

There’s just no incentive for ethnic communities to create a super state. If you’re, for example, an Hausa in Nigeria - why would you willingly reduce your political power in a democracy from being 30% of Nigeria’s population to being make 3-5% in an African super state? You won’t be ‘kingmaker’ anymore.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Don’t worry, white people will beat ‘em to the punch because they’ll hang all of you.

White people are not going to Kano, Nigeria to lynch
:yeshrug:

Which should inform you regarding the separate paradigms we both operate in

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
No cape but it seems like a hitpiece on China more than anything. China is racist but I doubt anything they're saying is any worse than the stuff you'd read on 4cac or st0rmfr0nt. Hell youtube was a haven for racist trolls until recently. And anyone remember coalfax?
and those the mfs some of y’all work in a cubicle next to or answer to as a boss

that’s why anytime Africa is discussed on here, I chuckle at folks who allude to African-Americans being untouchable compared to the rest of the diaspora.