null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
What country outside the continent of Africa has declared and waged outright war on an African country in the past 200 years? :patrice:

Confessions_of_An_Economic_Hitman_Cover.jpg

:hubie:

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
The world really is a high school. They treat blacks like the outcasts on campus, even the other kids that aren't as popular as the popular kids still don't want to be seen with us because they think it will help them not get picked on. Which is crazy because we're better, cooler, stronger, more creative than nearly everyone on "campus". Eventually we gotta end this dynamic.

Were the kids you saw in high school who were truly better, stronger, more creative and cooler ever picked on?

Nah. And the black kids who fit that mold were pretty much popular too. They were on the football teams, they got the girls and people laughed at their jokes

We really need to have a conversation about the significant dusty segment of our population that drags the rest of us down and stop pretending we’re all creative geniuses :francis:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The world really is a high school. They treat blacks like the outcasts on campus, even the other kids that aren't as popular as the popular kids still don't want to be seen with us because they think it will help them not get picked on. Which is crazy because we're better, cooler, stronger, more creative than nearly everyone on "campus". Eventually we gotta end this dynamic.
Where on earth are you breh? I gotta agree with @BlackJesus . The athletic black people in every environmnet and every racial hierarchy do incredibly well. The most charasmatic black people do well also. The most creative ones in music, dance, or art are praised as well. I attended both white and black highschools. And attended an incredibly PWI college and this was the norm.

If you truly do have those traits you mentioned; you actualy have the opposite problem . Instead of not wanting to be seen with you, you are actually viewed as an accesory like a handbag or a pair of jordans to nonblack people; for example female dancers wanting a black dancer friend or the cool people wanting a cool black person as a mascott for their clique or White/Asian athletes drafting you to discuss black sports. Musically speaking, i have been in extremely white or even extrmely asian circles where i have been drafted as a music encylcopedia for the nonblack men/women who liked the music i made or wanted to discuss hiphop(which i ironically dont make cause i am a classical musician).

I also agree with @BlackJesus that if you dont pick a lane to excell in , then you pretty much fall into the cracks and get treated any which way.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Where on earth are you breh? I gotta agree with @BlackJesus . The athletic black people in every environmnet and every racial hierarchy do incredibly well. The most charasmatic black people do well also. The most creative ones in music, dance, or art are praised as well. I attended both white and black highschools. And attended an incredibly PWI college and this was the norm.

If you truly do have those traits you mentioned; you actualy have the opposite problem . Instead of not wanting to be seen with you, you are actually viewed as an accesory like a handbag or a pair of jordans to nonblack people; for example female dancers wanting a black dancer friend or the cool people wanting a cool black person as a mascott for their clique or White/Asian athletes drafting you to discuss black sports. Musically speaking, i have been in extremely white or even extrmely asian circles where i have been drafted as a music encylcopedia for the nonblack men/women who liked the music i made or wanted to discuss hiphop(which i ironically dont make cause i am a classical musician).

I also agree with @BlackJesus that if you dont pick a lane to excell in , then you pretty much fall into the cracks and get treated any which way.
Sometimes in multicultural circles they bring you along to get the girls. It makes them more “edgy” or stylish if they got a swagged out breh in the group. Even if you’re abroad there’s a certain demographic that want to party with you because they want to see how you get p*ssy. I’m not talking about cucks either

Non blacks that hang with a group of black people are seen as White quarterbacks some times