Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Instead of building up our own spaces, we seek to integrate (force ourselves into other's spaces) then cry about those people not liking us.
It’s something that irritates me to no end

Last edited:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Black people in the diaspora have a difficult time understand intra-ethnic conflict within ‘racial categories’.

But really, it exposes how little they know of the world and how their lives in the Americas or elsewhere is peculiar to 4/5ths of the planet.

Tell a Ukrainian why he isn’t exercising white solidarity with a Russian or an Irish Catholic with an Irish Protestant

:mjlol:

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
It fuels your ignorance.
It doesn’t because me and you both sit here and talk in a European language.
How can someone walk around with no memory. That's why you end up claiming we docile.

Claiming we docile implies that's it's in our nature, which HISTORY proves us that it's not true.
You’re docile because foreign powers are able to walk into your home territory and the people do little to nothing. Got a stupid picture of white Jesus in churches.

By pushing this narrative, you just feeding into the negative psy-op used against black people.
Black people are dolice, Africans are dolice. You don’t want to hear the truth because it hurts.

Times are hard. Yeah. But in a lot of countries, black people are fighting till these days: of course, you don't see it or netflix and they don't praise it on TV, so it does not exist to you.

Join the struggle and motivate others instead of pushing inferiority narrative.
You’re pushing that inferiority complex nonsense, non blacks have got that padded down good on you. When I say dolice, it has nothing to do with African being inferior. Africans have incredibly high potential, its the fact that they do nothing with it, is what’s upsetting.

Last edited:

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Bbbbbbut there are over 100,000 Chinese adult men working in Africa.

Nigerians made Chinese a Chief in their town. :heh:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
How can there be unity when someone has a knife to your throat?

Remove the knife and make amends. Then we can talk…

I am sure you understand the concern by those asking you the questions they do.

If there will never be unity, then there is no hope for Africa.

Trust me I understand, on a very very smaller level, there are whole communities in Jamaica I dispise for their wickedness.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
It's engrained in them. You can't force someone to change how they think lol you can only force them to hide it. Just be aware of it and give it back when needed I.e. meet them with the same racism you get met with.

Unfortunately African leaders have always been passive bytches who sell out their people for a quick buck.
Exactly

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Black people in the diaspora have a difficult time understand intra-ethnic conflict within ‘racial categories’.

But really, it exposes how little they know of the world and how their lives in the Americas or elsewhere is peculiar to 4/5ths of the planet.

Tell a Ukrainian why he isn’t exercising white solidarity with a Russian or an Irish Catholic with an Irish Protestant

:mjlol:

Typical Nigerian :dead:

B b b but cacs do it too

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
No cape but it seems like a hitpiece on China more than anything. China is racist but I doubt anything they're saying is any worse than the stuff you'd read on 4cac or st0rmfr0nt. Hell youtube was a haven for racist trolls until recently. And anyone remember coalfax?