CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
seems like a nonissue. Black people in china are like 0.00000001% of the population. And most of them are in ghuangzho , so the avg chinese person posting probably wont meet one their whole life. Id imagine there are probably less than a hundred of these interacial marraiges which they are worried about.

Id assume this is just the chinese equivalent of trolls.

The universe really made a sick move and made Africans incredibly docile to everyone but each other
This isnt accurate. Numerous african nations denounced chinese racism during covid. Particularly in that region of ghuangzho where all the nigerians are gathered. African ambassadors wrote a joint statement to the chinese equivalent of the state dept.

Even on the continent, disrespectful chinese individuals and companies have been kicked out numerous afrcian nations ranging from kenya, to nigeria , to south africa. In some instances they have even been improsoned by govt authorities as in the case of Malawi and one of those chinese influencers.

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Numerous african nations denounced chinese racism during covid
That means absolutely nothing, I don’t think y’all understand that if a black person were to pull racist ass shyt in China. They aren’t gonna get kicked out, they’ll disappear entirely.

I dated both an Igbo and Xhosa man, the way they talk about other African ethnic groups. Damn made you think they were talking about the monster from the Thing. Yet both men would happily talk well and nice to non blacks.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
It's engrained in them. You can't force someone to change how they think lol you can only force them to hide it. Just be aware of it and give it back when needed I.e. meet them with the same racism you get met with.

Unfortunately African leaders have always been passive bytches who sell out their people for a quick buck.

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
That means absolutely nothing, I don’t think y’all understand that if a black person were to pull racist ass shyt in China. They aren’t gonna get kicked out, they’ll disappear entirely.

I dated both an Igbo and Xhosa man, the way they talk about other African ethnic groups. Damn made you think they were talking about the monster from the Thing. Yet both men would happily talk well and nice to non blacks.

Random question, Paradoxx what’s your ethnicity? Are you African?

Edit: Imho, Africans need to see fiscal and political collaboration with each other as essential to their survival. I’m a Pan-Africanist but a pragmatic one. Africa is incredibly diverse but for the most part, we have similar interests. Let’s focus on that. I’m Zimbabwean and ethnicity-wise, I’m a mutt. I’m mixed with several diff ethnicities and ethnic conflict is so passé. I’ve met Africans who despise other ethnicities and nationalities and it’s so tired. The same energy is not given to racist whites, Asians, Arabs, etc. Africans must focus

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Random question, Paradoxx what’s your ethnicity? Are you African?

Edit: Imho, Africans need to see fiscal and political collaboration with each other as essential to their survival. I’m a Pan-Africanist but a pragmatic one. Africa is incredibly diverse but for the most part, we have similar interests. Let’s focus on that. I’m Zimbabwean and ethnicity-wise, I’m a mutt. I’m mixed with several diff ethnicities and ethnic conflict is so passé. I’ve met Africans who despise other ethnicities and nationalities and it’s so tired. The same energy is not given to racist whites, Asians, Arabs, etc. Africans must focus
I’m Haitian

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

The Igbo have experienced genocide from fellow black people. Why wouldn’t we be mad?

:mjpls:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Ohh I didn't know the Dutch actually were in war mode. I thought it was the typical colonisation type shyt.

Trying to see if that poster's claim of African docility is correct :patrice:
Yes. There’s a very disturbing book called Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad that gives a real first handed and dark inside on what whites really thought about colonization and Africans. That ignorant mindset is what led the Italians to believe they could wage a simple war on the Ethiopian tribe. What those euros didn’t know was that Ethiopia was highly advanced in the field of Geography, black smith building and knew how to communicate faster than the Italians hence the Italians getting their shyt rocked.

The Chinese look at Africans the same way those whites did/do.