Chik-Fil-A has the GOAT customer service :lawd:

Daps
Reppin
My Set
*parks and walks to the door* :eat:

*male cac employee opens door and welcomes me* :leon:

*he then takes my order, makes me giggle by telling me not to be shy about asking for extra chik-fil-a sauce, stating that "one customer asked for 8 of them"* :whew:

*then he tells me to have a seat and he will bring my food to me* :leon:

*brings my food, pretends to forget the extra sauce, then hands it to me and says "my pleasure"* :leon:

He serviced the fukk outta me :whew:

These niccas can get my business whenever :myman:

Sound like he want more than yo business.....why you giggling at grown men :birdman:
Got you over there loving that extra sauce :ahh:
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVQT6PCPbfU

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
In no way, shape or form is sonic fukkin wit cfa. Well, maybe their fruity drinks:ehh:
:usure: breh im not comparing service, im comparing female employees :shaq:

CFA might be serving your stomach with food, Sonic is serving my mind with lust
AFvtA.png

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I wish there was one closer to the crib. their franchise is proof that good food and good customer service >>>>>> *

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
why does the closet one to me have to be like 30 minutes away, it shouldn't be too long before we get one though

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I used to sleep on Chick-Fil-A until I decided to give them a try. Their customer service is the main reason why I go there before anyway else. Plus the food is pretty good as well. The first time I went I thought the women was just abnormally happy, but after many years an visits later I can't ever say I have had a bad experience at a Chick-Fil-A. I just don't like that person in the big ass cow suit lurking around me as im eating.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
I used to work there and they are legit. They (at least the one I worked at) kept that shyt spotless, replaced the cooked nuggets and tenders with freshly cooked ones every hour, and they handmade the lemonade everyday man, I'm talking squeezing lemons handmade. I'm not a big smiley nikka but as soon as I walked in for work I turned into happy pants lol.

First job I ever had.. and the first time I saw em throwing away them nuggets I was like :damn: :to: lol. .

Back then I was 14 and they pad me 7.35.

I remember my whole closet smelling like peanut oil :russ: