Chik-Fil-A has the GOAT customer service :lawd:

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I used to work there and they are legit. They (at least the one I worked at) kept that shyt spotless, replaced the cooked nuggets and tenders with freshly cooked ones every hour, and they handmade the lemonade everyday man, I'm talking squeezing lemons handmade. I'm not a big smiley nikka but as soon as I walked in for work I turned into happy pants lol.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
WTF are y'all talking about? I went to chick fil a this morning and there services aren't really that different from other fast food places.

But the waffle fries + Chick fil a sauce and spicy deluxe with Polynesian sauce>>>>>

I don't know dude

The worst Chik-fil-a, I've ever been to, was definitely more comfortable than your average BK or Mickey D's

I'm on the road a lot; so, even if I don't have to eat and just pee

Chik-Fil-a restrooms>>>>>>

All is missin is the dude with the mints and cologne

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:whoo: i appreciate their service but i much rather Sonic where the females stay wearing spandex tights and moving all seductively on them skates :shaq: I stay parking on the furthest spot just so they can slalom back to the building all slow and shyt while i got the
AbjG0j1.png
face on.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
:whoo: i appreciate their service but i much rather Sonic where the females stay wearing spandex tights and moving all seductively on them skates :shaq: I stay parking on the furthest spot just so they can slalom back to the building all slow and shyt while i got the
AbjG0j1.png
face on.

In no way, shape or form is sonic fukkin wit cfa. Well, maybe their fruity drinks:ehh:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I went to white castle and ole girl just gave me the :usure:....had I not said anything we would've just had a stare down for ever....I'd still be there

Man you aint never lie...I went to this chicken/beef bowl place just yesterday. The nikka at the counter was looking at me like:upsetfavre: He didn't say shyt even after I greeted him, nikka acted like I was was causing a problem for him, and there were only two other people in the whole damn place:why:

Those chik-fila-a employees are so nice and polite :blessed: Always giving you big ass grins and making chit chat. The food is:whew: on top of it all. shyt I may go there tomorrow:smugfavre: