Chik-Fil-A has the GOAT customer service :lawd:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I didn't agree with them on the whole "Gay" issue cause I don't think Fast Food places should be getting involved with that debate. But whenever i'm down south to visit family, I always get me some Chick a Fila. Their customer service is so superb. I mean you are literally in and out. They rarely if ever make mistakes on orders. The Food always taste pretty fresh and the fries hot. Even the Breakfast is bomb. And Everyone in there is nice as hell. I never met a rude or disrespectful cashier at Chick a Fila. So I have to co-sign this thread. Not only is the food great (Best Chicken Sandwich in the game) but they really are top notch service for a fastfood restaurant. There service is better than some upscale restaurants real talk.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
This is real shyt....there is nothing like real customer service, and I never had a problem with Chik-Fil-A

Daps
Reppin
TX
Never been to one cuz I don't live near one but they're opening one up in town next month can't fukkin wait!!

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Add some pepper jack to the sandwich and that's the perfect order :ohlawd:

Thats how I do shun, sometimes I put ranch or bluecheese on it with excruh buffalo sauce:to:

I used to hate that sammich when I initially tried it, now I luhdat

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
Thats how I do shun, sometimes I put ranch or bluecheese on it with excruh buffalo sauce:to:

I used to hate that sammich when I initially tried it, now I luhdat

http://rumorsontheinternets.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/wee-bey-oh-shyt.gif

I'm gonna be :jawalrus: status in no time. :eat:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I could NOT imagine.

and it is only white people that are employed :mjpls:

we all know how blacks get down in fast food establishments..i have to greet them motherfukkers when I walk up to the register :lolbron:

Nahh man here in the dmv most have young blk teenagers working there.

I know it seems like a terrible job but i bet you learn some life lessons working there :manny: