Chik-Fil-A has the GOAT customer service :lawd:

Shady_Kent

Why so serious?
Daps
Reppin
DMV (PG County)
i believe they are aliens or robots. I hate that they are so damn nice.. I try and piss them off but it never works..

Genome

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Went to chik fil a today for first time today. Food was good. Had the spicy chicken deluxe, waffle fries, chicken strips and lemonade. The chik fil a sauce was piff too. Wish it was closer to the crib. Gator's right. They were extra nice and smiling and shyt :leon:

Sent from my LG-MS870 using Tapatalk 2

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Honey-BBQ-Sauce.png

This shyt right here :damn:

*Daps*

*Creates alias account*

*Daps again*

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I made a post about Chic-Fil-A's restrooms.

I recently went to one. And I love how you pull them open and enter and and push them open to leave.

It's one thing to put your hands on the door, when you come in. But, I don't like washing my hands, then havin' to touch the door handle. :gag: Folk don't wash their hands well and some folk don't at all.

This one was one of "bad" ones (Push outside/pull inside), but, I had to go. I did my biz and washed my hands...dried 'em up and headed for the door.

I was :hmm: I was gonna have to touch the handle...:krs: 'til I looked down;

hands-free-alternative-handle.jpg

It wasn't exactly that one; but, the same principle of usin' your foot to open the door.

DOPE :clap: :eat:

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
You get what you pay for. That shyt tastes so much better than "chicken" from McDonald's, Wendy's or wherever the fukk you guys eat at.

fukk that. I'd rather go to Chipotle and get some better tasting chicken then that wack ass chik fil-a shyt.