Chik-Fil-A has the GOAT customer service :lawd:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
One evening I went to one and there was a live jazz band playing in the corner :dead:

tumblr_m5zymqzPmf1qmo34o.gif

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
WTF are y'all talking about? I went to chick fil a this morning and there services aren't really that different from other fast food places.

But the waffle fries + Chick fil a sauce and spicy deluxe with Polynesian sauce>>>>>

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Sometimes I say I got a coupon for a free sandmich and they don't even ask for the coupon and still put the sandmich in the bag. I never have a free coupon and always get the food. Try it. Trust me.

They say "have a blessed day" after you pull away from the Dr T.

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could NOT imagine.

and it is only white people that are employed :mjpls:

we all know how blacks get down in fast food establishments..i have to greet them motherfukkers when I walk up to the register
:lolbron:

I went to white castle and ole girl just gave me the :usure:....had I not said anything we would've just had a stare down for ever....I'd still be there

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
The "My Pleasure" After i say Ty be killing me. How many times yall think that say that a day? All for 8$ a hour? :snoop:

But i go at least twice a week! Ain't nothing better then a number 4 with pepper jack! ::myman:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The "My Pleasure" After i say Ty be killing me. How many times yall think that say that a day? All for 8$ a hour? :snoop:

But i go at least twice a week! Ain't nothing better then a number 4 with pepper jack! ::myman:

that my pleasure shyt got me :blessed:

i be telling my friends about it but they say they never get it:aicmon: then i remember that my friends are rude and never say thank you