Chik-Fil-A has the GOAT customer service :lawd:

Daps
Clearly, Church's business plan is to open in neighborhoods where other places won't open (Black neighborhoods)

And the only Chik-Fil_A locations I have seen that didn't have mostly white people working in front is college campuses

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I worked at Chick-Fil-A during undergrad; I have to say, I didn't hate it. The people I worked with were friendly, my bosses were two sweet older ladies and my shifts usually went by quickly.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So true. My :skip: ass goes to most chicken places I see. I've never understood the stereotype. I think the fried chicken love is a southern thing. I don't know any southern meat eaters that aren't all about some fried chicken.

The stereotype probably started when black people started migrating en mass to the north. They brought southern food and whites from other parts of the country assumed southern food = strictly black food.

If you from the south, you already know all southerners eat the same for the most part.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man fukk cac-fil-a. Cant even go there EVER, due to fukking 50 cars in the lot and 23 in the drive-thru. But WEEEEEE like chicken so much though right? :beli:
when did white people ever deny not liking chicken? And if a white person does try to shame you for liking it then thats them cause chicken is delicious

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What's msg?
It is Monosodium glutamate used to season food, mostly processed and packaged food. This link at the bottom shows all the different names that MSG can show up as on your food list.
Your body can't deal with it in healthy ways and it has bad effects on many people - probably a factor in why so many obese folks are actually malnourished. Below are pics of mice fed the same amount of calories, but one was fed MSG while one was not.

MSGmouse.png