Chik-Fil-A has the GOAT customer service :lawd:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Talk all the shyt you want about how expensive their chicken sandwiches/nuggets/tenders are but that's one the last fast food places you can get an actual chicken breast and not some ground up, processed chicken meat made into a pattie. They actually season, hand bread, and fry them hoes :noah:.

For $5 I not only get a damn good spicy chicken sammich but I know it's an actual chicken breast :ohlawd:

And that crack lemonade!!!

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
yea they are always real friendly and the food comes fast as shyt with the order being right, most fast food places that doesn't consistently happen lol.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Nothing fukks with that Spicy Deluxe.

Lowering the cost of the meal when you ask for "No tomato, lettuce, etc." :blessed:

And yeah, they are always nice and happy to see you. ALWAYS. That kind of positivity can get me wanting those chicks' numbers and all of that.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
You get what you pay for. That shyt tastes so much better than "chicken" from McDonald's, Wendy's or wherever the fukk you guys eat at.

:russ: No you don't. You have no clue how tricked you are by these corporations. I always find it hilarious when dudes go out to eat at a restaurant and get a $30.00 filet and think they're eating high quality. Nah, it's because idiots pay for it. shyt comes off the same truck as school food.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
bein tht I went to Chic Fil A b4 all these hospitality adjustments...it felt a lil weird wit these smiling old cacs at my whim like i was at Texas De Brazil or somn... still Chic fIL A>>>>>>>

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:wow: @ this thread, da fukk have I been doing with my life to not have experienced this divine heaven sent customer service :wow:

In the north I don't really see no Chick-Fil-A's :to:

But I'm moving to the south in two weeks :banderas: