Chik-Fil-A has the GOAT customer service :lawd:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
There's a Chic-Fil-A not too far from me. What's the best shyt there brehs? And is food fast-food cheap or what? They got combos? :mjpls:

kareem929

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NJ/NC
What fukking Chic-Fil-A are you getting this service at?:dwillhuh:
I'm in NC and these Cacs are stingy with the damn condiments!! :damn:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, If I get the Spicy Chicken combo, I get the Lemonade with it, and what for the side? I just peeped the menu.

Outside of Waffle Fries, what other sides would you want with a chicken sandwich? :yeshrug: Mashed Potatoes or something?

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Outside of Waffle Fries, what other sides would you want with a chicken sandwich? :yeshrug: Mashed Potatoes or something?

Corn, Mashed Potatoes, Macroni. But I see they have none of this shyt. The item choices seem limited. I'll still go there once to see how it is.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:blessed:For fast food yeah, it's hands down the best service, it is consistently good, I don't think any other restaurant fast food or not is as consistent

Spicy Chicken with provolone. :whew:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Corn, Mashed Potatoes, Macroni. But I see they have none of this shyt. The item choices seem limited. I'll still go there once to see how it is.

The chicken sandwich and waffle fries are Godly by itself. :ohlawd: They don't need to add anything else.

But on the real. Who eat Corn, Mashed Potatoes, or Macroni with a chicken sandwich or hamburger? :wtf: Where they do that at? :usure:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
The chicken sandwich and waffle fries are Godly by itself. :ohlawd: They don't need to add anything else.

But on the real. Who eat Corn, Mashed Potatoes, or Macroni with a chicken sandwich or hamburger? :wtf: Where they do that at? :usure:

I eat that shyt cause I like the taste of it. Also, to add calories because I run often and am in need of more calories than the average person. I'll try those waffle fries, but they look like shyt. Spicy Chicken Sandwich / Waffle Fries / Lemonade. How much would that be? Not that price is that important, just curious like George :gladbron:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I eat that shyt cause I like the taste of it. Also, to add calories because I run often and am in need of more calories than the average person. I'll try those waffle fries, but they look like shyt. Spicy Chicken Sandwich / Waffle Fries / Lemonade. How much would that be? Not that price is that important, just curious like George :gladbron:

Around $6.50 and the Waffle Fries are far from shyt.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
It's a Chick-fil-a on almost every college campus in the South. :manny: From Texas to Florida, college students are :eat::ohlawd:
Not everybody on campus is a spoiled kid getting money from his parents. :manny: