Chik-Fil-A has the GOAT customer service :lawd:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
What fukking Chic-Fil-A are you getting this service at?:dwillhuh:
I'm in NC and these Cacs are stingy with the damn condiments!! :damn:
Went to a NC one last week in Asheboro and I asked for ketchup on my sandwich and she said we dont put ketchup on the sandwich here, its in the bag:birdman:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Can definitely co-sign this thread. Never had a bad experience at Chik-Fil-A. Food is always fresh and on point. That lemonade is>>>>>>>>>
Customer Service is GOAT as well. Plus the majority of girls that work there look pretty good also:ehh:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
did any of you get the free breakfast they had last week? from 9/9-9/14 all you had to do was make a reservation and go to your local chick fil a for a free entree

I went last monday and got me a free chicken, egg, and cheese bagel :ahh: got me some hash browns and orange juice which in total was like $3.50

Then, my brother asks me to e-mail him my reservation and he just changes the date on it the rest of the week and keeps getting free breakfast everyday :russ: he even went inside in the line, got a sandwich and then he went to the drive thru and got another sandwich :dead:by printing a couple reservations each morning.

I went multiple times too last week :mjpls: and it wasn't the same staff though the 2nd day I went in this black girl at the register was staring at my altered reservation for a minute but I ordered a coffee too :yes:

I haven't eaten a Chick Fil A lunch/dinner meal in a long time, but the breakfast is amazing.

All Star
Daps
I could NOT imagine.

and it is only white people that are employed :mjpls:

we all know how blacks get down in fast food establishments..i have to greet them motherfukkers when I walk up to the register :lolbron:
we have a few blacks around my way. They always ask me if I want some mayonnaise.

gillie.gif

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
did any of you get the free breakfast they had last week? from 9/9-9/14 all you had to do was make a reservation and go to your local chick fil a for a free entree

I went last monday and got me a free chicken, egg, and cheese bagel :ahh: got me some hash browns and orange juice which in total was like $3.50

Then, my brother asks me to e-mail him my reservation and he just changes the date on it the rest of the week and keeps getting free breakfast everyday :russ: he even went inside in the line, got a sandwich and then he went to the drive thru and got another sandwich :dead:by printing a couple reservations each morning.

I went multiple times too last week :mjpls: and it wasn't the same staff though the 2nd day I went in this black girl at the register was staring at my altered reservation for a minute but I ordered a coffee too :yes:

I haven't eaten a Chick Fil A lunch/dinner meal in a long time, but the breakfast is amazing.
Pure warya move :russ: :russ:

@malcolmxxx_45 you would appreciate this breh breh

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I remember they were making something and told me to pull into the parking lot and they'd bring it out to me. In the rain. :wow:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I eat that shyt cause I like the taste of it. Also, to add calories because I run often and am in need of more calories than the average person. I'll try those waffle fries, but they look like shyt. Spicy Chicken Sandwich / Waffle Fries / Lemonade. How much would that be? Not that price is that important, just curious like George :gladbron:

:wtf:

:why:

:mindblown:

Where are you from Mr.Ant to not have experienced this greatness?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Chick-fil-a don't cost that much. They combos are around the same price as Micky D's, Burger King, and Taco Bell. :yeshrug: You don't have to be spoiled to afford a $6.50 combo meal breh. :manny:
Werd?

I might check it out today then. :ohhh:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Werd?

I might check it out today then. :ohhh:
shyt is more than a combo at in-n-out shyt is up there at least for me like a $1 more than a double double combo....if it was the same price I probably wouldn't go other places, but get that spicy chicken with provolone with you go

or if you like it really spicy get it with pepper jack, you gonna be sweatin :whew: