Chicago Sky Sit Angel Reese For The Rest Of The Season In An Effort To Tank For A Top 3 Pick

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
She is leading the league in RPG currently..... But they're going with this narrative that "getting rebounds is so much easier than getting assists" to devalue it.

If Angel Reese lead the league in turnovers i guarantee that it'd be a major talking point.

EXACTLY...

ASSISTS ARE TEAMMATE DEPENDENT....
PLAYING WITH SHOOTERS
AND ALL STARS HELP THAT TREMENDOUSLY.

CLARK ISNT JUST LEADING THE LEAGUE
IN TURNOVERS
SHE BROKE THE SINGLE SEASON
RECORD FOR TURNOVERS

AND EXTENDS HER RECORD EVERY GAME.

:devil:
:evil:

Daps
She is leading the league in RPG currently..... But they're going with this narrative that "getting rebounds is so much easier than getting assists" to devalue it.

If Angel Reese lead the league in turnovers i guarantee that it'd be a major talking point.

The main narrative is it’s her stat padding and placing that over winning. Last night didn’t really help her case.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
White people wild lol. “She doesn’t deserve the rookie of the year Caitlyn Clark blah blah blah” I’m like you know she breaking records right? silence

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
White people wild lol. “She doesn’t deserve the rookie of the year Caitlyn Clark blah blah blah” I’m like you know she breaking records right? silence

So is Caitlyn Clark though.

I hate that white people use her and Angel Reese as a vessel for racism

But Clark is the better player and having the better season