Chicago Sky Sit Angel Reese For The Rest Of The Season In An Effort To Tank For A Top 3 Pick

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
Amazing, especially with their losing record. Another notch in her belt of rookie greatness that the masses won’t recognize.

“bUt HeR sHoOtInG pErCeNtAgE”- dumb niqqas

“bUt ShE oNlY rEbOuNdS hEr OwN mIsSes” - super dumb niqqas
:jbhmm: and quiet as its kept she's doing this as an undersized 4 & played alot of the 5 when Cardoso was out injured but it don't count to soms :unimpressed:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Like I said, give her one off-season to train and develop her post play(go work with Tim Duncan) and she'll easily be a top 3 player in that league, if not the best. Post play is rough in the WNBA I like it, reminds me of the old NBA I grew up with so I'm not surprised she don't make all her get backs when it's that physical. Excited to see where her career takes her. I don't get what people don't see here she is an elite defender and rebounder and she still puts up points, you realize if she averaged 50% fg(which she eventually will) she would arguably already be the best player in this league as a rookie? I'll take a consistent double double machine and elite defense over what a lot of other people would take, then again I didn't grow up watching stat nerd analytics basketball.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'll take a consistent double double machine and elite defense over what a lot of other people would take, then again I didn't grow up watching stat nerd analytics basketball.

THE FUNNY THING IS
SHE LEADS ALL ROOKIES
IN THE ANALYTIC DEPARTMENT ASWELL
WHICH IS WHY YOU DONT
SEE ANALYTICS BEING SPEWED
ALL OVER TV.

:devil:
:evil: