Chicago Sky Sit Angel Reese For The Rest Of The Season In An Effort To Tank For A Top 3 Pick

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Just saw on Facebook that Angel Reese just passed A'ja Wilson for 5th on the all time Rebounding list in one season. It was yahoo sports that posted it I believe. How the hell are you #5 all time rebounds after one season? shyt is insane.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Like I said, give her one off-season to train and develop her post play(go work with Tim Duncan) and she'll easily be a top 3 player in that league, if not the best. Post play is rough in the WNBA I like it, reminds me of the old NBA I grew up with so I'm not surprised she don't make all her get backs when it's that physical. Excited to see where her career takes her. I don't get what people don't see here she is an elite defender and rebounder and she still puts up points, you realize if she averaged 50% fg(which she eventually will) she would arguably already be the best player in this league as a rookie? I'll take a consistent double double machine and elite defense over what a lot of other people would take, then again I didn't grow up watching stat nerd analytics basketball.
I just need Chicago to be a team around here, some shooters, some pass first ball handlers, maybe a creative coach that doesn’t just tell her to go in the paint and make something shake while having no shooters to space the floor, and that goes for both bigs Cardoso as well. I like Weatherspoon a lot but I hope she hires some assistance to help her get creative on offense

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Just saw on Facebook that Angel Reese just passed A'ja Wilson for 5th on the all time Rebounding list in one season. It was yahoo sports that posted it I believe. How the hell are you #5 all time rebounds after one season? shyt is insane.

LOL THIS IS INCORRECT

MAYBE NUMBER 5 FOR SINGLE SEASON TOTAL

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The issue that I think people have with her is that her game is very reminiscent of Giannis.

You look at the box score and look like :ohhh:at the stats.

You watch the game and have :heh::wtf::dahell::childplease::gucci: at various times in the game.

It's not pleasing to watch.

VERY UGLY OFFENSIVE GAME

BUT SOMETHING THAT CAN BE DEVELOPED WITH TIME ALA GIANNIS

IM NOT WATCHIN WNBA GAMES THO LOL .. YALL CAN KEEP ME POSTED