Chicago Sky Sit Angel Reese For The Rest Of The Season In An Effort To Tank For A Top 3 Pick

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps

EXACTLY...

ASSISTS ARE TEAMMATE DEPENDENT....
PLAYING WITH SHOOTERS
AND ALL STARS HELP THAT TREMENDOUSLY.

CLARK ISNT JUST LEADING THE LEAGUE
IN TURNOVERS
SHE BROKE THE SINGLE SEASON
RECORD FOR TURNOVERS

AND EXTENDS HER RECORD EVERY GAME.

:devil:
:evil:

I’ve heard maybe 2 people I sports media even mention this, and even then they brushed it off

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps

CLARK PLAYS WITH 2 ALL STARS

I get that

But Clark is the better player as of right now. I mean she 4-0 against the sky, she is better in every category minus rebounding

Even shooting a better percentage from the field

I love Angel and her hustle and tenacity but Clark has took it up another level since the break

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I get that

But Clark is the better player as of right now. I mean she 4-0 against the sky, she is better in every category minus rebounding

I love Angel and her hustle and tenacity but Clark has took it up another level since the break
She's 3-1 vs the Sky

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I get that

CASUAL...

1. SHES 3-1 VS SKY

2. SKY ARE TRASH

3. SKY WERE MISSING
THEIR LEADING SCORER LAST NIGHT.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Nah wait until the offensive game develops. All this rookie year is showing is that she is ready and that she IS advanced, so watch the offensive game by year 3. Long as she stay out the BS and sidetracks she good to go. Love Angel
Reese offensive game fell off after the all star break.

Excited to see what she can do with a real off season. Has a MVP ceiling if she gets a shot doctor.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
"She's just rebounding her own misses though" :stopitslime:

I've been seeing a lot of hate going her way. Made me root for the Sky and I'm an Aces fan.
I remember when some cac trying to argue with me about the season saying that generational talent and Reese had no business getting ROTY.

I was like hold up... Both having historical rookie season. More so Reese than Clark. Clark started the season out as hot garbage and RoY race was 1A 1B. There is more to this game than scoring points. Ain't gonna talk about Clark about to have the most TO in a season as well.

The only thing different is Sky have been bad since the break. Reese offense has fallen off. T-Spoon maybe just a vibe coach at best.