Chicago Sky Sit Angel Reese For The Rest Of The Season In An Effort To Tank For A Top 3 Pick

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
u saw one clip at the end of the liberty game where her streak came to an end and drew a conclusion for how the whole season went and/or are parroting corny lazy rhetoric by dedicated reese haters on twitter who dont really watch the games but need to push agendas

"prioritizing angel" please explain who on that sky team had their production minimized due to angel's presence and wouldve otherwise played better without her

marina mabrey was the 1st option when she was there(and no she didnt request a trade because of angel she wanted to contend for a championship and is now doing that as a role player on a contender)

chennedy had no issue coming off the bench and working her way up to becoming a starter and 1st option with angel there

kamilla's touches didn't change even after angel went down with an injury because the issue was never angel

I don’t know what you are talking about. I’m talking several games like that where they wouldn’t pass it to her. You could argue the guards were incompetent. But this news and the exit interviews confirm otherwise. Mabrey didnt like the direction of the team. Carter was randomly sick every game. Stop it. I’m not a Reese hater and this isn’t entirely her fault. It is what it is. I was shocked they canned weatherspoon after one season but when you think about and what I’m hearing, it kind of makes sense

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Yup. Current group over the course of the season. Marbrey is a high quality reserve complementary piece (at best) so if she is your third best player you still have a problem. I remember when they made Allen a starter initially because their offense running through Marbrey was poo and they looked kinda competent when they had Allen running point. Although I did not like Marbrey I was in favor of them keeping Marbrey and ditching Evans (i know Marbrey wanted to leave). The Sky were literally a worse team whenever Evans was on the floor.
It wasn't so much about Lindsay Allen being inserted into the lineup as it was Dana Evans being removed from it.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
:pachaha:Yeah, I feel you on that
It was like pick your poison. You had Allen who would dribble out the whole shot clock while trying to run offense (even if there was a mismatch) or you had that midget Evans who thinks she’s Steph Curry and couldn’t make the most simplest of passes. And Evans was STILL the far better option, which tells you about our PG play.

Daps
Reppin
704. Formerly 212 and 843.
I don’t know what you are talking about. I’m talking several games like that where they wouldn’t pass it to her. You could argue the guards were incompetent. But this news and the exit interviews confirm otherwise. Mabrey didnt like the direction of the team. Carter was randomly sick every game. Stop it. I’m not a Reese hater and this isn’t entirely her fault. It is what it is. I was shocked they canned weatherspoon after one season but when you think about and what I’m hearing, it kind of makes sense
Some if them are forgetting the times they were complaining about the guards freezing Reese out for stretches during games, or Spoon at times not playing Cardoso much in the 2nd half of games if she had a great 1st half and Angel didn't or Angel being in the game in the final minutes during blowing chasing double doubles.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Some if them are forgetting the times they were complaining about the guards freezing Reese out for stretches during games, or Spoon at times not playing Cardoso much in the 2nd half of games if she had a great 1st half and Angel didn't or Angel being in the game in the final minutes during blowing chasing double doubles.

Exactly. There have been numerous times where the sky have been getting cooked and all starters are out except her, stat padding. Or the opposite they are winning with the time running down and she’s racing to the block begging for the ball.

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Dudes always will find a way to blame Angel without proof, just contrived scenarios. Incredible. No other player gets such scrutiny. Creating witch hunts to subtlety blame one person for a horrible second half of a season is crazy. They were ALL at fault, none more than the other. Reese’s play was the least of the issue. Numbers and facts back it up, not some outsider’s opinions.

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
Dudes always will find a way to blame Angel without proof, just contrived scenarios. Incredible. No other player gets such scrutiny.
Pretending that Cardoso was sitting on the bench to push an Angel agenda instead of noting that she was prone to being in foul trouble is pretty funny. Or that whenever Cardoso or Angel had position inside it was an errant pass or no pass at all to either one of them. If folks actually watched the games they definitely would see that :snoop:

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Pretending that Cardoso was sitting on the bench to push an Angel agenda instead of noting that she was prone to being in foul trouble is pretty funny. Or that whenever Cardoso or Angel had position inside it was an errant pass or no pass at all to either one of them. If folks actually watched the games they definitely would see that :snoop:

Maaan listen, or how about leaving Angel on the floor when the starters are resting, because she’s the one with the motor, not because of stat padding, but to keep them in the game or to spearhead a comeback, because the bench was TRASH. Mabrey was very inconsistent. Carter was sick most of the 2nd half of the season, Cordosa struggled with asserting her dominance and her shoulder. Reese was the only one Spoon could count on most of the time.

How did we get to the point of it being on Angel because Spoon got fired. Huh? Spoon got Spoon fired, or, they just wanted a different voice. Who knows? But it’s not any of the players fault.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Maaan listen, or how about leaving Angel on the floor when the starters are resting, because she’s the one with the motor, not because of stat padding, but to keep them in the game or to spearhead a comeback, because the bench was TRASH. Mabrey was very inconsistent. Carter was sick most of the 2nd half of the season, Cordosa struggled with asserting her dominance and her shoulder. Reese was the only one Spoon could count on most of the time.

How did we get to the point of it being on Angel because Spoon got fired. Huh? Spoon got Spoon fired, or, they just wanted a different voice. Who knows? But it’s not any of the players fault.

:mjlol:ANGEL LEAD THE WHOLE LEAGUE
ON ON/OFF PLUS/MINUS
OF COURSE SPOON WANTED HER IN
AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

IDK WHY YALL ARGUING
WITH A CLARK dikk RIDING TROLL
:devil:
:evil: