Chicago Sky Sit Angel Reese For The Rest Of The Season In An Effort To Tank For A Top 3 Pick

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I remember when some cac trying to argue with me about the season saying that generational talent and Reese had no business getting ROTY.

I was like hold up... Both having historical rookie season. More so Reese than Clark. Clark started the season out as hot garbage and RoY race was 1A 1B. There is more to this game than scoring points. Ain't gonna talk about Clark about to have the most TO in a season as well.

The only thing different is Sky have been bad since the break. Reese offense has fallen off. T-Spoon maybe just a vibe coach at best.
I get it If someone think Caitlyn R.O.Y. fine but the hate Angel receive is prime Mayweather hate. Even NBA Central twitter account hating. I'm like "aren't they suppose to be non bias":gucci:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I get it If someone think Caitlyn R.O.Y. fine but the hate Angel receive is prime Mayweather hate. Even NBA Central twitter account hating. I'm like "aren't they suppose to be non bias":gucci:
Clark Stans are wild insecure.

Which is weird, because we know they gonna eventually super team together. They have insanely good fit.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I remember when some cac trying to argue with me about the season saying that generational talent and Reese had no business getting ROTY.

I was like hold up... Both having historical rookie season. More so Reese than Clark. Clark started the season out as hot garbage and RoY race was 1A 1B. There is more to this game than scoring points. Ain't gonna talk about Clark about to have the most TO in a season as well.

The only thing different is Sky have been bad since the break. Reese offense has fallen off. T-Spoon maybe just a vibe coach at best.

CLARK ALREADY HAS
THE TURNOVER RECORD
LIKE A MONTH AGO ...

:devil:
:evil:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Brehs, we're really so deep into the Clark narrative that we're now seeing people claim that breaking the single season rebound record is only a byproduct of getting your own misses and being taller than everyone.....so it doesn't really matter.

Turnovers don't matter...and even if you excel in a particular stat that allows you to maintain/gain a possession in a way that nobody in the league has.........it's still not an assist, cause nothing matters more than assists.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Clean up her mechanics around the basket and get her a little help. The future is bright for the young lady.

Goddamn I wanna put hickeys all over her thighs :ohlawd:
teambestb.gif

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Angel has played great. I hope fans keep this same vibe when it comes to celebrating NBA players who excel at rebounding, play making etc